EGX IS COMING: Gaming, Ben the Giraffe, Steven & his banana... scandalous

OcUK Staff
ocuk-egx-2019-forum.png

OH HEY THERE!

This year, EGX has moved BACK to London and we're happy to be joining them at their new home!

EGX 2019 will take place at the ExCeL London, from 17th to 20th October! Four days of gaming, cosplay, shopping, and generally... well... gaming (again).

WHAT'S GOING ON!?
GAMING ZONE

Come check our fleet of gaming PCs, packed with the latest & greatest technology from NVIDIA & Intel in our fleet of gaming PCs, on a visual feast from AOC, BenQ, & Zowie!

A cornucopia of RGB gaming goodness, we'll be bringing a whole range of machines to suit anyone - from those just getting into PC gaming to those who've been gaming for aeons! Get a taste of what PC gaming is about.

MOBILE GAMING
Our friends at Acer Predator & OMEN by HP will be delivering some next level, mobile gaming.

These portable powerhouses are the answer to gaming on the go, PLUS the OMEN X Emperium will be on our stand... that's one big boi.
----
HARDWARE ZONE
If you're feeling the upgrade itch, or just want to have a nose at some hardware, swing by our Hardware Zone.

Showcasing Western Digital storage devices, Team Group memory, EKWB water cooling, and be quiet! power supplies & cases - PLUS a range of cases from be quiet!, Phanteks, and Kolink. A super easy & fast way to see what's gonna empty your wallet next... sorry about that!
----
GAMING PCS TURNED UP TO 11
The man, the myth, the legend from up norf - 8PACK! 8Pack will be joining us again to demonstrate what's possible when you push the limits. Working with our inhouse experts, we've handcrafted some insanity, tuned by 8Pack to deliver stunning machines with raw, unreal power.

We'll also have some of our homegrown Infin8 PCs in tow, designed to be both beautiful and affordable, watercooled & overclocked, absolutely brilliant. And if you're a fan of RGB... do we have something to show you!

GO ON, TREAT YO' SELF!
If you fancy treating yourself, we'll be bringing plenty of goodies along with us, including GUNNAR gaming eyewear, ASUS, Endgame Gear, and OMEN peripherals. The perfect chance to bag some EGX exclusive deals!

Don't forget to grab one of our brochures, packed with show only & online exclusives! From PCs to parts, from chairs to laptops, if you're a new recruit joining the world of PC gaming or a veteran after an upgrade - there's something for everyone.

WANNA KNOW MORE?
If you wanna know what else is going on, then CLICK HERE! CLICK HERE! GO ON, CLICK HERE! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! AND IF YOU DON'T CLICK IT ANYWAY!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Where's overclockers on that list, in the post above, unless I'm going blind

You do know I'm OcUK Staff... and it's on our forums... announcing that we're going? Literally the first sentence says "This year, EGX has moved BACK to London and we're happy to be joining them at their new home!" :confused:

Soldato
You do know I'm OcUK Staff... and it's on our forums... announcing that we're going? Literally the first sentence says "This year, EGX has moved BACK to London and we're happy to be joining them at their new home!" :confused:

It also has two OcUK logo's on there :D

I wish I could go, but my mates wouldn't be very impressed If I missed the golfing weekend for it!

Associate
I met 8 pack at the one last one. EGX is up there with the best shows ive been to. I hope to go next week but ive got a lot on. Got a ticket for Friday anyway but with it going back to London its a right pain to get to from Manchester.

Associate
Come check our fleet of gaming PCs, packed with the latest & greatest technology from NVIDIA & Intel in our fleet of gaming PCs

just a lil ocd from me, but you mention a fleet of gaming pc's at the start & end of the same sentence. It's just a little sore thumb to me, is all :)

OcUK Staff
OP
just a lil ocd from me, but you mention a fleet of gaming pc's at the start & end of the same sentence. It's just a little sore thumb to me, is all :)

2 fleets. better than 1 fleet. you come. you try. you like... But yeah, that's my bad :D oops!

And yeah, to those saying it's a pain to get to now, true true! A few people elsewhere have echoed the same feeling. From what I've heard, it should be a good one... but time will tell :)

Back
Top Bottom