Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Man of Honour
All of that explains why I had such a horrible experience with the beta. Rubbish spawns plus that awful netcode.

So the same issues as we have had with CoD for over a decade. Surely no one expects better by now, after being burned for the 12th time?

Last edited:
Soldato
No chance. After how Activi$ion are screwing people over, I'm picking this up second hand. They're not getting a penny from me.
It is pretty bad what they are doing, the Devs were fairly active on Reddit over the alpha/beta stage and as soon as the leaks came out on what was to come, they've pulled a modern warfare and 'gone dark'

Associate
It was some guy who has leaked most of the info from black ops 4 and this game. He has basically said to be prepared for more pay to win guns in loot boxes.
Just a joke really, I'm buying for campaign mode mostly anyways! Maybe play the 32v32 mode for a while that seemed pretty good in beta. Not one for buying guns really. Just use what I have

Soldato
Wow those tick rate and latency stats are poor. Lol.

Re lootboxes. I heard on the news the government (or gambling watchdog cant remember which) are looking into banning lootboxes in games as it encourages children to gamble.

Heres hoping they ban them.

So cod - seems like they had a promising title but ruined it with typical big publisher greed. Them shareholders aint gonna pay themselves!! :)

Soldato
Wow those tick rate and latency stats are poor. Lol.

Re lootboxes. I heard on the news the government (or gambling watchdog cant remember which) are looking into banning lootboxes in games as it encourages children to gamble.

Heres hoping they ban them.

So cod - seems like they had a promising title but ruined it with typical big publisher greed. Them shareholders aint gonna pay themselves!! :)

I had heard that too and hope they do. I read that a loot box has 0.1% chance of having the item you require in it too.

You've pretty much nailed it with the last sentence too.
Basically even Activision has crapped all over the Devs again.

Soldato
I was looking to get this for my partner who has an Xbox One S - But then I read that PS4 is getting some exclusivity modes for 1 year? Is this still the case, as I know there was a big kick off about it, so I didn't know if they went back on their decision?

Whats a good price to be looking at for a standard edition?

Soldato
I was looking to get this for my partner who has an Xbox One S - But then I read that PS4 is getting some exclusivity modes for 1 year? Is this still the case, as I know there was a big kick off about it, so I didn't know if they went back on their decision?

Whats a good price to be looking at for a standard edition?

It's spec ops survival that is PS4 for the first year. Not sure how much people will even play it.

I'm sure I've seen the standard editions for around £45

Soldato
It's spec ops survival that is PS4 for the first year. Not sure how much people will even play it.

I'm sure I've seen the standard editions for around £45

The reason I ask is because I got an email this morning from COD (signed up many years ago) that states

Available on all platforms from October 25. One of the series most beloved game modes is back ... Spec ops mode

Soldato
The reason I ask is because I got an email this morning from COD (signed up many years ago) that states

Available on all platforms from October 25. One of the series most beloved game modes is back ... Spec ops mode

Spec ops mode is out for everyone then. It's just a part of it called survival that is a PS4 exclusive for one year. I'm not even sure what it is or if it's any good.

Back
Top Bottom