Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Gah, this is pretty annoying. I can see that connecting to online services is ok, but hangs on fetching my online profile - eventually giving an error code, which (off Google searches) seems to be generic connection error codes.

A 'fix' via reddit is to unlink the PSN account from the Activision one, only trying to do so via the Activision site, states it cannot be done as the selected platform doesn't support it! I looked on PSN and cannot see anything that shows me being linked to Activision; so it must be all their end....

So, suffice to say, I am pretty annoyed and getting moreso, with the lack of an actual fix.

Associate
Is there cross platform voice chat within the game aswell?
I'm still not sure which platform to buy it on.
Xbox physical would be my top choice but I have loads of buddies on PC playing it also

Soldato
I had two crashes all of yesterday and since the update it's now crashed about 8 times in the space of 3 hours. It wouldn't bother me but it does a full console off so it takes ages to boot back up.

Soldato
Just competed the campaign on the 'realism' setting, wasn't as hard as the original with only juggernaut being a pita.

Thought about offloading it but will probably work towards some of the other achievements.

Back
Top Bottom