TEAMGROUP Gen4 SSD's NOW AVAILABLE: PERFECT FOR MAINBOARDS WITH HEATSINKS/COVERS & VERY GOOD PRICES!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

So up until now the only Gen4 SSD options were the expensive Corsair and Gigabyte units which comes with large heatsink resulting in them not being compatible with many AMD Gen4 mainboards on the market that have build in heatsinks for the M.2 Slot.

TeamGroup smartly noticed this and instead of using a heatsink, have used an ultra thin piece of copper as a label for their drive which has excellent heat transfer properties, making these new Z440 M.2 SSD's perfect for the high-end motherboards.

The other plus point is the TeamGroup SSD's are also faster, they have a 5yr warranty and cost vastly less, so a massive thumbs up to TeamGroup for not only bringing us even faster Gen4 SSD's but the fact they also crushed the pricing from Corsair and Gigabyte.

Stock is due in the next 2-3 weeks and to launch these SSD's were using very aggressive pre-order pricing and placing and praying the pound holds at 1.30 until we pay for the stock, otherwise we will lose money with this pre-order price due to how aggressive it is to promote these new models from TeamGroup:

TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 Solid State Drive @ £188.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Team...CIe-Gen4-M.2-Solid-State-Drive-HD-007-TG.html

TM8FP7001T0C311, 1TB T-Force Cardea Zero Z440, M.2 (2280) PCIe 4.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, TLC 3D NAND, 5000MB/s Read, 4400MB/s Write,750k/750k, 5yr Warranty

Only £188.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 2TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 Solid State Drive @ £379.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Team...CIe-Gen4-M.2-Solid-State-Drive-HD-008-TG.html

TM8FP7002T0C311, 2TB T-Force Cardea Zero Z440, M.2 (2280) PCIe 4.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, TLC 3D NAND, 5000MB/s Read, 4400MB/s Write,750k/750k, 5yr Warranty

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
At first I thought the "sticker" on this drive looked funky but then I discovered that it's not your traditional paper/plastic heat insulator but it's made from Copper and Graphene! Which is cool! :D:rolleyes:

Associate
This looks like a good buy, having already bought two sets of 8Pack 3600Mhz Team Group memory, I feel this Gen4 SSD will perform stellar too and probably would have got this if it was available when I put my system together. However, when I built my Ryzen 9 system, I went with the Sabrent that was cheaper than others on the market at that time and I got the package with the heatsink. The Aorus Master has its own heatsinks, but given the meaty one that came with the Sabrent, I chose that instead. It performs very well. These Team Group ones have good prices though and I may populate another NVME M.2 slot with one of these, using the board's own heatsink.

Back
Top Bottom