Post your sweet life hacks here!

Caporegime
I heard about 'life hacks' today and oh my gosh they sound like J Lo on the down low! So, if I'm getting the point of this movement correct in my brain, it is that you (me) can do a better thing (uh, thing) and make a difference (outcome), also better!

My top 5 life hacks:

1. Don't rinse white rice. Just get that bad boy in your rice cooker and get starchy bro.
2. Always win an argument. Middle ground is for losers.
3. Acceptance of other opinions is not only valid but essential. Community is key.
4. If you're going to do that whole "is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable lol" routine then you frankly suck. That's what it says in the gents.

So, GD - teach us how to live like you do. Hit us with the best life lessons you know!

Caporegime
2 and 3 make my head hurt.

A tip I got once was, "if you don't know the answer to something just BS it.". Everyone will think you are a genius, if they are dumb enough and most are.

Man of Honour
Well I do actually have a ‘life hack’ that I wanted to share but it was so lame that I didn’t think it was worthy of posting anywhere... UNTIL NOW :D

When you have had clothes for awhile sometimes they end up being a little smelly after you wear them for a shorter period of time (‘cotton sweats’) I think. I had tried to get around this by washing older clothes at a higher temperature to kill the residue bacteria or whatever it was. Sort of worked.

Out of nowhere, we got a tip from a laundry pro to use a product called Zoflora (?!) and put a cap in your washing... what is this voodoo...

Well, it’s this but you can get it at ASDA.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoflora-Co..._a_1_7?keywords=zoflora&qid=1574586394&sr=8-7

Have only used it a few times but holy poop, it’s awesome! Clothes smell so fricking clean like never before. Definitely recommend this! Pretty sure it’s a generic disinfectant but meh :p

Back
Top Bottom