*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
Just got God of War in the PSN black friday sale. It's on the backlog for a while, looking forward to getting stuck into it.

There was a rumour that one would be on PS+ for December, but as that wasn't the case I'm very tempted to pick it up too.

Just got the Uncharted Collection for PS4 for £9.99 from Amazon too, no idea when I'll get round to re-playing all those!

Soldato
So many good deals on Xbox’s but not so much with PlayStation. Waiting on a good deal for a PS4 Pro.
Sony don't really need to discount. With a year until PS5 and even then, PS4 will continue to get releases for at least a couple of years - they still see it as a very viable platform that they don't need to convince people to jump on.

Soldato
The relatively high prices on the PS4 have been a comfort to me, as I wanted one of those really, because it has so many more interesting games, but the boy was fixed on an Xbox :D (probably because friends have one). Also, no crossplay on PS4 Minecraft yet, so that could have been an issue for him.

Soldato
New customer discount code gives £50 off on top of sale price. However, the code is only valid if you get accepted for a credit agreement but you don't need to use credit just pay off with debit card or paypal

Doesn't the credit get applied to the account so you have to wait for the discount to go through before paying it off or have I read the deal wrong?

Soldato
Doesn't the credit get applied to the account so you have to wait for the discount to go through before paying it off or have I read the deal wrong?

That's how I read it it first but I paid off with my debit card and they only charged me £123 (119 plus 4 for delivery). I checked hotukdeals before I did this and people on there were saying it gets applied straight away

Associate
That's how I read it it first but I paid off with my debit card and they only charged me £123 (119 plus 4 for delivery). I checked hotukdeals before I did this and people on there were saying it gets applied straight away

That's how I did it as well, opened a credit account with them, applied the code for £50 off (it worked straight away) then payed in full with debit card. I managed to get it for just under £84 (delivery included), it was a no-brainer at that price.

Back
Top Bottom