Ear plugs! For music festivals/gigs

Man of Honour
I use flare audio ones on the bike and they're great, wish they'd been about when I worked in clubs.

Comfy for hours at a time and keep the clarity while cutting down the noise/volume.

Soldato
Those eggz earplugs look very similar to the set I use when playing bagpipes, and they certainly knock the decibel level down from excruciating to just painful.

Permabanned
Assuming the original poster is not having to work in this environment I find it bizarre someone would pay good money to listen to what they know will be excessively loud music and yet be asking what devices to purchase to blank it out... What next, blindfolds for horse race fans to quell the excitement, and balls and chains for dance goers to stifle excess movement? Very odd! ;) Should people be taping their mouths up when going to the pub?

Man of Honour
Assuming the original poster is not having to work in this environment I find it bizarre someone would pay good money to listen to what they know will be excessively loud music and yet be asking what devices to purchase to blank it out... What next, blindfolds for horse race fans to quell the excitement, and balls and chains for dance goers to stifle excess movement? Very odd! ;) Should people be taping their mouths up when going to the pub?

Proper ear plugs just lower the volume while still being able to hear all the frequencies.

Associate
I love live music and often end up practically on the barrier. What i don't like is the ringing ears for the couple of days after the gig. I've started using Alpine partyplugs.

Soldato

i have tinnitus in one ear from gigs over the years so yeah.. i do want to protect my hearing.

Back
Top Bottom