Incorrect last salary

Associate
Hi sorry didn’t know where my thread put so trying to general.
Just have a question about my last salary. It doesn’t seems correct to me. I suppose to get paid for 10days of holiday(8h each) and 42h of work. 122h all together. On my payslip is only 102h.
Other thing is that I have a contract for 9£/h(service charge included) but on the payslip is only £8.21.
I think that it supposed to be about £200-£300 more.
I have no explanation and my exboss didn’t reply for my email and text. What should I do? Thank you

Soldato
Why not join a random computer forum and ask a load of strangers?

however the real question is, were you a top
Revenue earner and can now buy a gucci belt?

Soldato
Hi sorry didn’t know where my thread put so trying to general.
Just have a question about my last salary. It doesn’t seems correct to me. I suppose to get paid for 10days of holiday(8h each) and 42h of work. 122h all together. On my payslip is only 102h.
Other thing is that I have a contract for 9£/h(service charge included) but on the payslip is only £8.21.
I think that it supposed to be about £200-£300 more.
I have no explanation and my exboss didn’t reply for my email and text. What should I do? Thank you
I take it this is a job/company you have left.

Im afraid citizen advice bureau would possibly be your best bet. Posting in general forums on OCUK is not going to get you a good response as you can see.

Soldato
im guessing the less hours is pro rata to the full years holiday entitlement ,ive also worked in places where the holl pay is less than the normal pay ,im with an agency at the moment (was made redundant but dont want 9 to 5 over 5 days) and we get an average of the last 12 weeks pay)

Caporegime
Keep raising voltage until sometime he answers the phone but don't go above 1.38v

You will need good cooling so don't use a stock telephone.

Stand somewhere windy and cold, the artic circle for example. A cold shower could also work but it comes with its own challenges.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom