Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Sgarrista
Commissario
Original game was 4 discs so it's hardly unexpected it to be 4 parts. It is going to be annoying having to wait on the next part being released though. Can't say I've seen a game released like that before.

Because why make people pay for one game when theyll pay for 3:D

Associate
They've said part 1 will be a full length final fantasy game. I dont think anyone really knows how it's going to work but day 1 for me regardless.

Soldato
They've said part 1 will be a full length final fantasy game. I dont think anyone really knows how it's going to work but day 1 for me regardless.
I really don't understand how people can accept that when we already know what a full game in relation to FF7 means. If it doesn't start in Midgar and end with us killing Sepheroth it isn't a full game.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I really don't understand how people can accept that when we already know what a full game in relation to FF7 means. If it doesn't start in Midgar and end with us killing Sepheroth it isn't a full game.
I guess what they may mean is it will take the same amount of time to complete as the original did, but not necessarily get to the point where you kill Sepheroth. If that is the case they will be adding a lot more content and story. Could be a good thing I suppose.

Soldato
When you think about it the original midgar section is, at most, a third of the game more like a fifth.

I really don't want three or four releases to cover the game. Take a few more years and donut properly.

Anyway, not sure why I'm whinging, they'll get my money anyway :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
When you think about it the original midgar section is, at most, a third of the game more like a fifth.

I really don't want three or four releases to cover the game. Take a few more years and donut properly.

Anyway, not sure why I'm whinging, they'll get my money anyway :p
Haha yeah. I would prefer it in one go also, but they will get my money anyways. I don’t preorder typically, but I have it this on preorder :D

Associate
I dont think i am going to watch that or even try the demo. I did the EGX Demo and that was a nice taster, i dont think i want to spoil that opening scene as tempted as i am...... hmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom