Premier League Sack Race 2019/20

Don
Is that for real?
Yes. It's obviously just a temporary thing but you do have to wonder what Everton's board have been doing these past couple of weeks. I'm sure Moshiri didn't just wake up this morning and decide to sack Silva - you'd have thought that they would have been talking to possible replacements for quite some time now.

Associate
Yes. It's obviously just a temporary thing but you do have to wonder what Everton's board have been doing these past couple of weeks. I'm sure Moshiri didn't just wake up this morning and decide to sack Silva - you'd have thought that they would have been talking to possible replacements for quite some time now.

I'm sure they've been chatting to quite a few possibilities, and Poch is back off his holiday tomorrow I believe.....just saying.....

Yes I can dream.

Soldato

That'll be interesting.

Yes Everton are about as clueless as Arsenal are when it comes to running a club. Tottenham showed everyone the way to do it, sack the manager one day get a new man in the next.

Soldato
Nigel Pearson succeeds Quique Sanchez Flores as manager of Watford

Has certainly made it interesting, are the Watford board looking for the same Miracle we had in the 2014/15 season?

Back
Top Bottom