ANNO 1800

Man of Honour
Well goddamn ! I didnt even realise that they had released the co-op patch for this. At last ! My missus and I have been waiting to be able to play as the same faction together since release. Wish I had found out about that at the start of the Christmas break rather than the end

Caporegime
1404 is similar like all it's predecessors. And if you play Anno Online is more or less the same game.
2070 broke the mold, and is great high-tech with multi missions and personally I believe is the best. Saying that 2205 is good also, especially the Moon & Artic areas, are challenging.

Having never played Anno I found 2070 cheap and will give it a go.

Soldato
I've put over 125 hours into this. My first Anno game and absolutely love it, played about half that time a few months ago and now playing again in co-op mode with a mate which has made up the rest of the hours. The need to perfect is staggering when playing this game.

Man of Honour
Haven’t played this for a while including the latest DLC, so looking forward to playing it again.

Anyone play this game on ultra settings ? If I zoom out of the world my FPS Drops from 60 Right down to 40 ! Any one else get this ? Got 1080TI ! you would think it would handle this game NP ! doesnt seem to be the case.

No slow down at all, all settings on max, 200,000 investors.

Associate
Currently 22.50 (signed in) on greenmangaming.

Had been waiting for a decent price for ages and missed the previous epic deal.

Back
Top Bottom