Huel: The Future of Food ..

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I can't remember if I tried the earlier Vanilla, but 3.0 vanilla is gorgeous!

Also, the person that said Huel is vial, I wonder if they tried plain Huel? I tried it with some fruit last week... wow, I couldn't drink it. Really bad indeed.

No accounting for taste :)

Revived the new Huel Black yesterday, perfect as it was late evening swim session by the time i got away from work, 3 scoops 600 Calories, Cant comment on how it blends as it was made in the nutribullet but the taste is little more oily and less vanilla to my palate compared to the Original huel. Not bad but not as nice as the original, I think some frozen fruit will help this one more than the original tbh.

Soldato
2 packs of huel ready to drink arrived today instead of my normal packets of vanilla... not sure how the mix up happened but a bit of a pain as I don't like the berry stuff!

Soldato
I bought the unflavoured one and put Caburys chocolate power in it, this was back in the v1 days though..
I've had a few of the vanilla ready to drink ones though, they're a lot better than the v1 vanilla powder.

Soldato
Tempted to finally give Huel a shot. Tried MP's Whole Fuel in the past, but it would always become super-thick or super runny no matter what I tried. (A chemist who can't make a mixture? :p)

I currently use the MP Instant Oats for breakfast (highly recommended btw!). Can Huel 3.0 be mixed with a good 10-15 seconds of hard shaking or do you really need to blend it? I'm not fussed about drinking a super smooth mixture.

Back
Top Bottom