ASUS AMD NAVI 5700 AT £249 & 5700 XT AT £299 WITH FREE GAMES, CASHBACK BF OFFER, DETAILS INSIDE!!!

Associate
£25 Cashback - Leave a Review on OcUK of the product (Rate My Gear)

1. Purchase any valid ASUS product – click here for list of valid products.
  2. Leave a review on the respected websites of purchase. List of Designated website can be found in T&C’s
  3. Submit a registration till 31st January 2020
  4. Receive 25 €/£ Cashback and a chance to win a ROG Hamper and £50 Gamesplanet voucher
Anyone know how long it is taking at the moment for a review to show? I submitted a review first thing this morning and it's still not showing up, so of course I can't apply for the cashback.

OcUK Staff
OP
Anyone know how long it is taking at the moment for a review to show? I submitted a review first thing this morning and it's still not showing up, so of course I can't apply for the cashback.

They tend to take around at least 48 hours typically I believe.

Soldato
this is the full email i got. poor really as doesn't explain anything:

Hello,

thank you very much for your mail.

The participation in more then one promotions with the same product is not possible according to Terms and conditions.

We ask for your understanding.

Associate
anyone rec'd a email saying that the cashback is being refused as you may have used the gpu in another promotion? i got one today. i think its the 2nd part that could be the issue.
Refused by ASUS, or Rate My Gear? I'm still waiting on confirmation from ASUS (last e-mail from them was the 9th) but Rate My Gear approved my claim on the 18th (no money yet though).

As the Original Post advertising this deal made it clear we could and indeed should apply for both cashback deals it seems a bit off if one of them is claiming otherwise.

apg

apg

Associate
I have had a response from rate my gear saying its being reviewed but not anything back regarding the £40 yet.

Associate
Anyone got the £40 yet?
I got the £25 and an email saying they were reviewing the claim for the £40 and would respond in 20 business days, but then nothing.

Back
Top Bottom