ASUS AMD NAVI 5700 AT £249 & 5700 XT AT £299 WITH FREE GAMES, CASHBACK BF OFFER, DETAILS INSIDE!!!

Soldato
i have rec'd nothing except loads of messages to confirm the review even though i sent the link. cashback seems to have gone to the ether!

anyone having issues with their cards in games, especially 4k and ghost recon? seems better not anti aliasing has been switched off. still looks cracking. mine was black screening and crashing the system. seems a lot of issues with these card drivers.

apg

apg

Associate
Anyone got the £40 yet?
I got the £25 and an email saying they were reviewing the claim for the £40 and would respond in 20 business days, but then nothing.

Same here. I received the £25 a week or two ago but as of yet still no further word on the £40.

Associate
anyone having issues with their cards in games, especially 4k and ghost recon? seems better not anti aliasing has been switched off. still looks cracking. mine was black screening and crashing the system. seems a lot of issues with these card drivers.
As far as the new drivers are concerned I did find the Radeon Image Sharpening triggered CTDs for me in R6:S, perhaps because it conficts with the image sharpening that the game engine does after Temporal Anti-Aliasing? I've not had any stability issues since I turned it off.

Last edited:
Soldato
No crashing, but I am getting a Memory.dmp and subsequent minidumps (in the Windows folder) every time I boot up. No symptoms, no BSODs, just the dumps. Always 0xa0000006 (INVALID_PROCESS_DETACH_ATTEMPT) they always refer to the atikmdag.sys driver and seem to be something to do with handing off the sound to another driver.

I didn't get these dumps with the old catalyst drivers, though with the catalysts I always chose not to install the sound drivers. I can't see how that's possible with these new ones, or am I missing something?

As far as the new drivers are concerned I did find the Radeon Image Sharpening triggered CTDs for me in R6:S, perhaps because it conficts with the image sharpening that the game engine does after Temporal Anti-Aliasing? I've not had any stability issues since I turned it off.

it is a lot better now but still crashing. getting a bit anmoyed, may rma the card and go back to a TI or 2080.

Associate
Just got a response from ASUS. I guess wait till end of March then its deffo been 90 days.

Hello,

thank you for participating in this Promotion. Your claim has already been approved.

The payment of your cashback / shipping of your bonus usually takes place within 90 days after the release of your application.

We kindly ask you for your patience.

----
Kind regards | Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Cordialement

Your ASUS Promotion-Team!

ninepoint consulting GmbH | Schanzenstr. 24 | D-51063 Cologne | Germany
CEO: Nicole Hänel | VAT-ID DE295361469 | HRB 80803 | District Court Cologne
/QUOTE]

Associate
Guys

I had a meeting with Asus last week and complained to them about these promotions and have several people have issues claiming. Today they have suggested anyone with issues drop an email to one / both these addresses:
Cashback - [email protected]
Gamesplanet - [email protected]

Never went for Navi as wasn't a gain over RX Vega 64, but reading this, for sure makes me wanna give my £ to OCUK when big Navi gets here :) . Great support is priceless ;) .

Soldato
Guys

I had a meeting with Asus last week and complained to them about these promotions and have several people have issues claiming. Today they have suggested anyone with issues drop an email to one / both these addresses:
Cashback - [email protected]
Gamesplanet - [email protected]
thanks. i will email them tonight when i get home. just ridiculous now.

Associate
Thanks for the feedback. Good to know there is finally some communication from ASUS and that Gibbo has fed back to them that 6 months (potentially) for cashback is a bit much.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for the feedback. Good to know there is finally some communication from ASUS and that Gibbo has fed back to them that 6 months (potentially) for cashback is a bit much.

Wow nice bit of exaggeration there. ;)
It is nearly three months and I think Asus do quote upto 90 days as well. No idea where you found another three months?

Associate
Wow nice bit of exaggeration there. ;)
It is nearly three months and I think Asus do quote upto 90 days as well. No idea where you found another three months?
Exactly what you just wrote. It's been nearly 3 months and they advise it could be another 3 (90 days) before payment. Hence potentially 6 months.

Anyway, thanks for keeping us in the loop as always; it's one of the things that sets OcUK apart from the competition.

Soldato
it goes on:

Hello,
thank you very much for your mail.
The participation in more then one promotions with the same product is not possible according to Terms and conditions. The game code has already been sent to your email address.
We ask for your understanding.

i will never again get a product from asus where cashabck is offered. shocking CS. i didn't even ask about the gamecode!

Soldato
the incompetence of asus CS knows no bounds. @Gibbo

Hello Ian,
we checked your invoice. According to our information you participated with your graphic card in the Radeon Game Promotion, the gift was a Radeon Game Bundle code which has already been sent via email (December 19th, 2019).

Associate
I suspect ASUS are using that excuse to avoid paying anyone. I've not had any money from them either, nor have I requested or received any game code. The original post made it clear we could and should claim all 3 offers though, so either it was a genuine mistake from OcUK, or ASUS are playing fast and loose with false promotions.

At the moment I'm £40 out of pocket and still haven't claimed a game I though I was entitled to either. Pretty disappointing to be honest, especially given the £300 offer for the 260 SUPER currently available.

Back
Top Bottom