Best place to sell gold?

Soldato
I’ve a (very small) gold bar and a couple of gold sovereigns to sell. Ramsdens declined them as they only bought scrap gold. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Glasgow or Edinburgh that I could take these items to? Or even an online firm?

Soldato
heard good things about these guys (mostly from youtube metal buyers)
this is there sell to them page https://www.chards.co.uk/sellgoldan...-London,-Manchester,-Birmingham,-Scotland-...

but obviously research them yourself also

cut and paste from the page
Sell Gold and Silver in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Scotland
As of today, we can now offer fully insured, door to door service for any value and quantity of bullion gold and silver regardless of where you live in the UK! We arrange a trusted courier to pick up from your front door and deliver everything next day to our offices in Blackpool. This service is fully tracked and signed for and you can be rest assured the whole investment value is insured. After you inform us what you would like to sell, we will offer an option to fix the price and provide an estimate of delivery costs. Following this we will post out a tamper proof box, shipping label, packing instructions that are easy to follow and book a courier to collect at your convenience. All we ask is that you provide a 3-hour window you are happy to wait in for collection.

The whole process takes 3 or 4 working days and you can expect payment as soon as we check the coins / bars for authenticity and quantity quoted.

This process is perfect should you have very large quantities of gold or silver (such as monster boxes) or should you live to far away to justify driving.

We offer some of the best buy back prices on the market and should you live in London, Surrey, Cornwall, Scotland, Brighton, Birmingham, Leeds or Manchester you can take advantage of our prices without even leaving the house!

When you're ready you can give our staff a call on 01253 343081 to fix your price! If you are sending items, download the Sell To Chard form, fill it in and send it with your items. Further information including postage advice can be found below the products.

Postage costs of £35 (+ insurance) are for domestic UK parcels up to 10kg on a next day weekday service. We can arrange shipping of large quantities, weekend collections and even a worldwide service if you need it. Please get in touch on 01253 343081 to get a custom quote.

Caporegime
I’ve a (very small) gold bar and a couple of gold sovereigns to sell. Ramsdens declined them as they only bought scrap gold. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Glasgow or Edinburgh that I could take these items to? Or even an online firm?

There's plenty of gold jewellers who would buy them.

I'm in Glasgow too. And I've bought several gold bars and sold them in person. If you want a personal recommendation of a shop then send me a trust message.

Back
Top Bottom