Chinese gp canceled?

Associate
Never though about the GP but I suppose it's got to be called off until this is under control. Hopefully Vietnam isn't cancelled as I'm looking forward to that one, although you've obviously got more invested in it then me if you're going.

Caporegime
FIA confirm it's suspended, not cancelled - looking to reschedule later in the year.
When? There’s not many spaces in the calendar unless they do a back to back. The only time I could see it and when it makes sense logistically is early October between Russia and Japan.

Associate
Teams have to vote in favour of a reschedule don't they? I can't imagine many of them would be in favour due to the logistics and additional pressure on the entire team.

Man of Honour
Can see a large number being of GP's cancelled, simply for the fact that gathering large numbers of people in one place isn't going to help matters.

Yup, I can see a fair few being 'postponed' and then cancelled. It could be a short calendar and certainly one that'll go down in history.

Man of Honour
They may as well cancel the whole thing? this virus is spreading everywere. this week italy is in a bad state, whos to say spain or australia wont be hit next week and then what?

Many events probably should be, but for the sponsors and money they'll probably hold off. I wonder whether F1 could survive a year off?

Back
Top Bottom