OcUK AFTER BIRTHDAY PARTY DEAL FOR THE MOANERS: GIGABYTE RX590 AT £109.99 FROM 9AM TOMORROW!!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

This is a forums headsup, this shall only be posted here so you guys will get the opportunity to head over to our site at 9am and order one of these, it is one per customer and they shall be £109.99 including free shipping for loyal forum members:

Gigabyte Radeon RX 590 Gaming Rev2 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card *BIRTHDAY* @ £109.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...Express-Graphics-Card-BIRTHDAY-GX-1BL-GI.html

GV-RX590GAMING-8GD Rev 2.0, Boost: 1560MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, VR Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Limited to 35 units and won't ever be repeated online or in-store, so it is your chance to grab one, but be quick as the cheapest RX 590's in the channel are over £150, this is a bargain and prices will be going up over the next month or two for sure, maybe following months due to corona virus.

Associate
Sadly don't meet the free delivery criteria but ordered for my sons birthday anyway, thanks Gibbo! I also picked up the Vega 56 when you did that deal and have been really pleased with it

Associate
I was about to buy the PowerColor RX590 yesterday to upgrade my R9 285 2GB, but waited hoping it would go back down to £149 as it has a few times. Then I just seen this and am gutted I missed it.

I assume that is the end?

Associate
Does this definitely come with the 2 games and xbox pass? According to AMD's site its only for the newer cards, the 590 is pass only. Website and email says 2 games and pass so I suppose it has to be honoured, right?

OcUK Staff
OP
Does this definitely come with the 2 games and xbox pass? According to AMD's site its only for the newer cards, the 590 is pass only. Website and email says 2 games and pass so I suppose it has to be honoured, right?

I believe just the pass will work, if you manage to bag the additional games then good stuff, but officially its just the pass.

Associate
Gibbo, assuming you're not going to suprise us with more stock, what's the chances of the PowerColor RX590 coming back down to £149 as I would probably grab one if it does.

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, assuming you're not going to suprise us with more stock, what's the chances of the PowerColor RX590 coming back down to £149 as I would probably grab one if it does.

No more stock, we oversold by around 20 units and we have fulfilled those orders.
Powercolor not much chance, 590 is long EOL and the performance bargain of century as I informed every at Black Friday, once these are all gone were left with 580's and 5500 XT, so for the money the 590 is a clear winner.

We might be able to do some of these Gigabytes at £149 as I got the stock last year very cheap, so maybe something I can repeat say next Friday at £149 as a last hurrah but were supply all drying up we have to be careful to not just sell all our stock and then have nothing to sell, times could get insanely bad if corona virus keep spreading.

All manufacturers are locked down now, some were quick to react, some not so, factories are either still closed or only at partial operating capacity and those that are open some cannot actually build anything because the component factories are still closed and most of the board manufacturers tend to only keep component on hand for 4-6 weeks in advance which of course has now passed since CNY and why so many now have no stock.

I stocked OcUK until May several weeks ago but due to us having good stock levels were seeing business increase simply as stock is drying up.

This was like a last hurrah deal to try and help those who could not make it to shop birthday, general feel is now pricing will just go up every month until around June then depending on virus control will spell out pricing and supply for the next six months.

The Chinese were very quick with locking down and quarantining but even still their production is at a halt and unfortunately the EU/UK has done a terrible job at locking it down and as such the virus continues to spread and spread.

Back
Top Bottom