OcUK AFTER BIRTHDAY PARTY DEAL FOR THE MOANERS: GIGABYTE RX590 AT £109.99 FROM 9AM TOMORROW!!!

Associate
You should have got an email from OCUK after you bought the card - check it and also your spam. You may have thought it was just a normal email saying they received the order etc.

Associate
I havent had any email with codes for mine yet. Really, you should be getting games too as per what was advertised on the page and the invoice itself quoting the free games and pass.

Associate
I havent had any email with codes for mine yet. Really, you should be getting games too as per what was advertised on the page and the invoice itself quoting the free games and pass.
Same, email came through stating free games, was stated on website when I purchased but when I redeemed it says just gamepass. I queried this with amd who stated that rx590 was not part of the free games deal but so far no response from ocuk

OcUK Staff
OP

Same, email came through stating free games, was stated on website when I purchased but when I redeemed it says just gamepass. I queried this with amd who stated that rx590 was not part of the free games deal but so far no response from ocuk

I am afraid AMD won't give those games for a 590, unfortunately they supply us one code for all GPU's and in the AMD marketing and T&C pages it describes what GPU qualify for what, it is not amazingly clear.

All we can offer is to take the card back for a full refund if you are unhappy. :)

Soldato
I am afraid AMD won't give those games for a 590, unfortunately they supply us one code for all GPU's and in the AMD marketing and T&C pages it describes what GPU qualify for what, it is not amazingly clear.

All we can offer is to take the card back for a full refund if you are unhappy. :)

Cards a steal! the game pass saved me £20~ Bargain!!! OCUK don't have control over the games! AMD changes at will

Associate

Not saying I'm unhappy at all, quite happy with what I paid for it but the website clearly advertised it as coming with the games and from memory detailed the amount saved where it was included. I've seen that AMD advertise it as not being included, so why did OC advertise it as including?

OcUK Staff
OP
Not saying I'm unhappy at all, quite happy with what I paid for it but the website clearly advertised it as coming with the games and from memory detailed the amount saved where it was included. I've seen that AMD advertise it as not being included, so why did OC advertise it as including?

AMD give us a single product which has the code which then releases the games based on your purchase. If we could give you the additional games we would, but they are locked out based on the GPU.
All we can offer is to take the product back and give a full refund, your return shipping to us will also be covered.

We now also have codes that are explicitly just for the XBOX Pass to prevent any further issues with miss leading for future purchases on 590.

Associate
Absolutely not a deal breaker at the £110 price point, but I would also suggest that the current product page (for the regular SKU) is updated to reflect that it’s a Rev 2 in the description (and not just the title) as the current information and pics clearly show a Rev 1.

Back
Top Bottom