Virgin Media Discussion Thread

Soldato
Just phoned as deal was up. Managed to stick with my 350mb phone and tv pack for £46 not the most amazing deal in the world but will do the job the now. He said they are now including a sim card with all retentions or new orders for free so also got a full unlimited call sim card with 2gb of data that goes to unlimited to be used if the internet goes down. Seems decent to me.

Caporegime
Its frustrating VM have a monopoly in lots of areas. Its either 500meg VM or like 30 meg BT/others. Hopefully this will improve in the future.

This has been the case for about a decade though where I live.

Right now I'm "out of contract" and paying 52.50 for my 350Mb and see there's currently a pretty good offer on for new customers.

I don't understand why they're allowed to get away with it.

Soldato
Anyone have issues with home phone?

Mine has been saying check phone line since Wednesday, can't make or receive calls, don't think its our equipment but without buying another phone it's hard to tell.

Seen a few similar posts on the help forums so think issue lies with VM.

It's hard to get in contact with VM as well at the moment.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
How are folks 350mb service running at the moment? Getting anywhere near full speeds currently with more people at home?

Got high utilization issues already in my area but pretty much been cut by 50-60% speed loss during the morning and afternoon every day now so only seeing around 80-100 Mbp in speed test was 200 Mbp just 2-3 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom