Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Man of Honour
Some minor updates, new monitor, chair and mouse. Happy with the updates so far :)

This last few weeks the brio stream 4k has had more use than it has ever had. Before now it's only function was windows hello but now it's properly coming into it's own. Cant recommend the cam enough, it is a bit expensive but it really is a great cam.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
The lighting was goood this afternoon so I got the camera out again. I had made some changes to the wires as well to prevent OCD melt down.

Build_Pics-1.jpg

Build_Pics-3.jpg

Build_Pics-4.jpg

Build_Pics-5.jpg

Few tweaks to the setup. Got my custom cable for the Hades 68, I really like it. The Model D I've replaced with a Razer Viper Ultimate wireless.

DSCF8447.jpg

DSCF8451.jpg

DSCF8452.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
This last few weeks the brio stream 4k has had more use than it has ever had. Before now it's only function was windows hello but now it's properly coming into it's own. Cant recommend the cam enough, it is a bit expensive but it really is a great cam.

A 'bit' expensive :p - RRP is 249 and with price gauging due to shortages right now, Amazon.es pits this up as a 500eur camera!

I ordered a C920 at normal RRP from Amazon with no delivery date. I'll get it when I get it. Using laptop webcam for meetings and what not for now.

Man of Honour
A 'bit' expensive :p - RRP is 249 and with price gauging due to shortages right now, Amazon.es pits this up as a 500eur camera!

I ordered a C920 at normal RRP from Amazon with no delivery date. I'll get it when I get it. Using laptop webcam for meetings and what not for now.

I did say it's a bit expensive. It's probably not worth 500 though that's just a silly amount of gouging! I recon it's worth it's rrp though. I did have the c920 and then the 922 I think I still have them... as well as another brio.. perhaps now is the time to ebay these bad boys. Mind you I plan on putting the second brio on the wifes desk.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did say it's a bit expensive. It's probably not worth 500 though that's just a silly amount of gouging! I recon it's worth it's rrp though. I did have the c920 and then the 922 I think I still have them... as well as another brio.. perhaps now is the time to ebay these bad boys. Mind you I plan on putting the second brio on the wifes desk.
eBay them on the MM, there's a shortage dontcherknow :D

Back
Top Bottom