Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Soldato
I'm really enjoying it, just about to start the second mission when I've logged tonight and I've found the expansion in the story great. Love how they have fleshed out Biggs, Jessie and Wedge, I really liked them in the first game and them getting screen time is great.

The whole Jessie mission was fantastic.

Associate
This game is simply amazing, the music I cant even describe, is it possibly the best music in any game ever? The nostalgia and emotion this is causing me! I'm on chapter 5 and so far the wait was 100% worth it.

Soldato
Who has pre ordered the soundtrack?

p.s. Square Enix US and EU sites do not deliver to the UK....WTF?

I will be when I can, its been a very long time since I heard a game soundtrack this good.

In fact, the last that really stood out to me was Deus Ex: Human Revolution which came out in 2011!

Been playing more of the game, I just got done with the mission where you go to the Shinra employee's town.

The bit where you visit Jesse's parents and have to cause a distraction. I'm really liking the new Roche character too, actually having antagonists/characters who are/were part of SOLDIER is nice. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him, the duel you have with him was a lot of fun. I always found it odd in the original game that the only members you came across were just generic mobs.

Associate
Ray - is that info just from the 'where do we deliver page?' Ive ordered with no issues and they've happily taken payment and initiated shipping.

Soldato
Actually, I just went looking for the soundtrack and found this:

https://store.eu.square-enix-games....make-original-soundtrack-special-edit-version

I'm actually tempted despite the price, that's a nice looking collection.

e1b61cc53eea30eab47089a5170217e3_1920_KR.jpg

There's also the Vinyl version:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantasy-Remake-Vinyl-VINYL/dp/B07TNVWQB2

71Q5dGYIicL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Soldato
Does anyone know if a patch is being released to fix textures and HDR? I'm desperate to buy it but want to play it in all its glory.

Associate
Really really tempted with that cd collection and the play arts figures but I can justify that amount of money, I might get the smaller set if figures tho

Associate
Played it all day, first game in many years to keep me as addicted as I use to be as a teenager

Up there in my top 5 games ever played.
Ditto, not since I was a teenager could I sit and play one game for 9+ hours and yesterday I did exactly that. Going to be distraught when I finish this game.

Soldato
It is now, will have to wait a few weeks before it drops to around £40 again. I had my pre-order for £35 back in January but had to cancel and go digital due to the current situation.

I'm tempted to find some cheap PSN cards and just get a digital copy, especially as it looks like no one has a physical copy in stock at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom