cheapest 1080p60 @high+ card asap..?

Associate
i sold my 1080Ti ~ 6months ago along with my custom WC loop ( and my Rog 2k 144hz gsync ;( ... ) due to transporting the rig intl.

I retained an RX 550 2G ( 2 actually ) from a previous build and have it on my current main 2700X w/taichi ultimate.

I want to get back into PC gaming and have been getting by presently with geforce now..
i also have ps4pro and xbone , but nothing compelling for me presently..

I want proper PC again - and i need *something* asap to get me the fix...

so, cheapest 1080p60 @high+ card?? 2nd hand is no issue, but some of the e-tailers dont deliver to Dub:/

im intending to wait for navi and 4XXX later in the year and pick up that gpu / cpu combo then, but i need something to tide me over?

thoughts?

Associate
OP
I don't know what they go for nowadays, but something like gtx 1070 would fit the bill. I have one and it flys at 1080p

yeah - so thats the 2nd part I guess, where can i get a 2nd hand from, just ebay / gumtree or are there any other buy and sells , eg Ive just come over from aus and we had a members forum on overclockers AU for trades , but i dont see anything similar for the UK/IRL market??

Soldato
yeah - so thats the 2nd part I guess, where can i get a 2nd hand from, just ebay / gumtree or are there any other buy and sells , eg Ive just come over from aus and we had a members forum on overclockers AU for trades , but i dont see anything similar for the UK/IRL market??
OcUK have a classifieds, but you'll need 1000 posts to access it I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom