Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Associate
Oh look another copy paste game with different themes and jumping into hay stacks. Even the name has to have Ass in it twice, makes sense as most of the games are so ass, they need 2x asses to communicate the assness.

However, I like norse mythology so hmmmmmm.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Oh look another copy paste game with different themes and jumping into hay stacks. Even the name has to Ass in it twice, makes sense as most of the games are so ass, they need 2x asses to communicate the assness.

However, I like norse mythology so hmmmmmm.

If you like Norse mythology but dont like the Assassins Creed gameplay then you're probably better off reading a book about Norse mythology, otherwise you'll simply last 1 hour in a game whose gameplay mechanics you dont like and then ragequit :D

Soldato
Great. More cut & paste boringness with boats, endless lands with cut & paste caves, basically Odyssey in droves without the parkour aspect I expect.

Not really looking forward to it but I hope they pay attention to the lore because as much as I enjoyed Odyssey at the start, I was sick to death of it by the end. It paled alongside Origins.

Man of Honour
Great. More cut & paste boringness with boats, endless lands with cut & paste caves, basically Odyssey in droves without the parkour aspect I expect.

Not really looking forward to it but I hope they pay attention to the lore because as much as I enjoyed Odyssey at the start, I was sick to death of it by the end. It paled alongside Origins.

Well its made by the team behind Origins rather than the team behind Odyssey, so you never know :)

Soldato

Same feelings here. I really hope it's closer to Origins, though I don't think they can beat Egypt. It was almost perfect but I hope to be surprised.

Soldato
Based on the reveals they did for Origins and Odyssey, I'm expecting a cutscene rather than gameplay
They always do cutscenes rather than game play for reveal trailers though, don't they? Mind you... I am a fan of Ubisoft trailers, i still watch these 3 at times

I wish that the Movie was based around the life of Ezio. Would've been spectacular.

Man of Honour
Lol, had to turn the chat off on the video stream. So many utter idiots spamming "No RPG" over and over. Every Assassins Creed that has ever been released has been an RPG. Dumb people ought to understand what the term RPG means. I swear at times that Coronavirus needs to be more specific and target more of the vast number of fools on the planet, might work out better for our species in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom