Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse just need Gas :p

IMG-20200502-180256.jpg

Associate
Been mixing for the last 20 years or so, started on 1210's, had CDJ 1000 MK3s, then back to turntables with MK5s. Then has a Traktor setup then CDJ 2000s and a DJM 850, then an XDJ-RX1 and an XDJ-RX2. Trust me I did my research and I am very very happy with my choice, its an absolute dream to mix on, the full size jogs and feels like a club setup for under 2k.

Associate
LOL, sorry ... phone call, got distracted!

Steelcase Please v2

IMG_1307.jpg

Next up, new carpet!
How are you getting on with the chair @MagicBoy ?

My back is telling me I need something better than a hard wooden chair in my home office. I like the look of these however the IKEA Markus is also now in stock so that could be an option too.

Soldato

My back is telling me I need something better than a hard wooden chair in my home office. I like the look of these however the IKEA Markus is also now in stock so that could be an option too.
I've got this chair. Have had it a few weeks/month or so now, it's noticeably much better already, I usually feel it in my back from my previous chair after a couple hours of sitting, now i'll happily feel fine after an extended period. The controls to stretch out your back etc are a godsend. Finding myself just leaning back and stretching a lot more often now too. Definitely worth the money.

Associate
I've got this chair. Have had it a few weeks/month or so now, it's noticeably much better already, I usually feel it in my back from my previous chair after a couple hours of sitting, now i'll happily feel fine after an extended period. The controls to stretch out your back etc are a godsend. Finding myself just leaning back and stretching a lot more often now too. Definitely worth the money.
Decided to bite the bullet and order one. 7 weeks working on a hard wooden chair with low back rest for 7 or 8 hours a day is not good so it's got to be a big step up from that.

Mrs works from home 3 days a week anyway and usually uses a kitchen chair so I'm sure she'll benefit from it once lockdown is over.

Soldato
Decided to bite the bullet and order one. 7 weeks working on a hard wooden chair with low back rest for 7 or 8 hours a day is not good so it's got to be a big step up from that.

Mrs works from home 3 days a week anyway and usually uses a kitchen chair so I'm sure she'll benefit from it once lockdown is over.

The Steelcase? Did you go 2and hand and pay the asking price or make an offer?

I was hoping for the Please V2 with headrest to be in stock., but may just go for the without for now.

Soldato

Happy with it. Took about a week to dial it in and get used to the idea of a non-fixed back. The lower back pain that the previous well used Ikea Karsten was inflicting after more than a couple of hours has pretty much gone away.

Glad I grabbed one when it looked like working from home was going to be more permanent than originally thought.

Soldato
Is having your nest thermostat so local to the tv not likely to cause misreading i.e. Presume the temp of the house /room is higher when the tv is on?

I know oleds/amps kick out a lot of heat!

Very jealous of a 65" oled tho! :)

Nah it seems to be very accurate still. Got a clock with a thermometer on it at the other end of the room and it reads the same. I'm pretty sure the old plasma TV kicked out way more heat and never bothered it :)

TV is absolutely stunning though, I'm extremely pleased with it.

Back
Top Bottom