Pokemon Go

Associate
Ha, thats me! Realised that I'm actually nowhere near anyone though (based on the gifts I've been getting) so trading could be difficult?
Ah great! Yeah I noticed you were in Wales so I thought you maybe close to where my family live but you're up the other end of the country lol (they live in Swansea). Still if I'm in North Wales at any point in the future I'll message you and we can do a trade:D

Associate
I've also got him on from here, can't remember what username on here he had tho. It's fun enough to play but the Mrs moans when I get the game out when we're out the house lol.
Seems like we're 9 days away from becoming best friends! Lets message each other closer to the date and pick a time to pop eggs:)

Associate
Sounds like a plan. I just wish there was a way to get more coins. Fed up of using my free Google rewards money on eggs lol.
You know gyms gives you coins right? You can get up to 50 per day as long as your pokemon are in the gym for about 8 hours and then get kicked out.

Soldato
They have changed the coin earning mechanics for gyms recently haven't they? Sure I've read about some changes, and notices I'm getting less coins than I was previously.

Stupidly decided to trade Groudons (form the recent event) with my daughter in the hope that the slightly trash 2* ones would improve (at least for her), both ended up a 1* :(

Associate
They have changed the coin earning mechanics for gyms recently haven't they? Sure I've read about some changes, and notices I'm getting less coins than I was previously.

Stupidly decided to trade Groudons (form the recent event) with my daughter in the hope that the slightly trash 2* ones would improve (at least for her), both ended up a 1* :(
They're going to change it but they haven't yet. You'll be able to do fairly easy tasks to get coins after they do change it. I'm happy with that because my area has so many spoofers, and even though I do usually get 50 coins per day it's just frustrating to see the gym getting attacked almost as soon as they're in there when nobody is around.

Yeah that sucks. Need to wait until you're lucky friends first and then trade for garunteed good IVs. Another way of raising the odds for a lucky trade is to have one of the Pokémon in the trade be from the first few months of the game in 2016, but it still doesn't garuntee a lucky trade iirc.

Associate
Sorry mate, been trying to get an egg for free off this event. Meh no worries on the open, just seen you've done it. Shall get a egg time sorted with Blunteh on here hopefully.
I did check if you'd been online here since I sent that message. It said you had so I assumed you weren't that bothered. Sorry about that:(

Associate
No worries, where are you based? I get around, my folks are on the north east coast and I'm down in London with work quite a bit too.
Helsinki, so probably not so much chance you'll run into me lol. I do call back to the UK a few times a year in normal (not covid) conditions. Not sure when I'll be back next because of the restrictions in place but I usually fly through London so there maybe a chance we could meet up at some point.

Can't type for toffee
Don
New to this and not really got a clue what I'm doing haha

Lvl 22 with my best pokemon being a cp1424 Hariyama lol

Got a few pokemon Id ike to spend some duts on but not a clue if theyre any good lol

Purugly
Prinplup
Monferno

When I first started this a coupla weeks bakc there were all sorts of pokemon appearing.
Nor its constantly turtwigs, pikachus, pinplups and snovers

My code: 120186479871

Associate
New to this and not really got a clue what I'm doing haha

Lvl 22 with my best pokemon being a cp1424 Hariyama lol

Got a few pokemon Id ike to spend some duts on but not a clue if theyre any good lol

Purugly
Prinplup
Monferno

When I first started this a coupla weeks bakc there were all sorts of pokemon appearing.
Nor its constantly turtwigs, pikachus, pinplups and snovers

My code: 120186479871
My advice is to save your stardust + candy until you're level 30ish. You'll get higher level pokemon spawning at that point. They tend to do the pokemon roster in rotations so that's why you're seeing the same things over and over.

Soldato
I've become a little addicted to to pokemon go since march.

I'm now lv25 and have a 20 pokemon ready to evolve but i dont know if I should wait or evolve them now.

Associate
I've become a little addicted to to pokemon go since march.

I'm now lv25 and have a 20 pokemon ready to evolve but i dont know if I should wait or evolve them now.
It depends on how much storage space you have left. If you don't have much space then just evolve them so you can get rid of duplicates or unwanted ones. If you do have plenty of storage then wait until you're ready to use a lucky egg and then evolve them when the egg is active.

Back
Top Bottom