**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Thread ****

How long have you had the device for buddy?

I got it on day 1, 12th of March IIRC. Had problems right away but put it down to early firmware. Hoping it would be resolved with updates. It wasn't. It got worse if anything. Now three different firmwares in and still faulty.

Associate
Both. Did the update from old then did a fresh setup.
Ok have you tried to clear the cache reboot the phone wipe it ie set it to factory defaults. then reboot the phone. then set it up and do nto install anything on there bar the bare min ie a few contacts and perhaps email client. see how that goes if it still does it have you also tried to reinstall the latest firmware or an older one ?.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Soldato
Torn between getting an s20+ or an ultra or waiting in a note 20!

I've got a £1000 pc world voucher through wifes work tech scheme, dont know whether to add to it for the ultra or not.

I'm currently on an A10 after breaking my s8 plus 6 months ago. It's horrible and I need to upgrade just dont know what to do.

Associate
Torn between getting an s20+ or an ultra or waiting in a note 20!

I've got a £1000 pc world voucher through wifes work tech scheme, dont know whether to add to it for the ultra or not.

I'm currently on an A10 after breaking my s8 plus 6 months ago. It's horrible and I need to upgrade just dont know what to do.
Wait for the Note 20 at this point.

Soldato
Anyone have an issue on calls sometimes where they can hear their own voice through the speaker? It's driving me mad when it happens. It's not just a normal echo either, the phone is actually playing my voice back to me louder than the person I'm speaking to!

Soldato
Anyone have an issue on calls sometimes where they can hear their own voice through the speaker? It's driving me mad when it happens. It's not just a normal echo either, the phone is actually playing my voice back to me louder than the person I'm speaking to!

I don't know why but I laughed so hard at this

Soldato
Hi, over the past week I've had an iPhone 11 pro but wasn't good as no dual sim (esim only on EE and I'm not on them) so I received an s20+ today. I need a case and screen protector. What is the best recommended ones?

Associate
Just got a 293MB update which includes camera performance. Not idea yet exactly as still doing the install process.

Andy, is your phone an S20 Ultra and is it sim free?
I've got a S20 Ultra sim free direct from Samsung, I've just checked but there doesn't seem to be any updates available.

Associate
It is annoying the ultra update was released some time ago.Still waiting for mine on my ultra last update contained the april 1st security patch.

Just got the update for the Ultra, it's 302mb.
The usual camera and stability updates are mentioned. I'm just about to install the update.

Back
Top Bottom