Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Got myself some wireless in ears.

Mpow M30 plus

They seem good so far. Missing aptx but aac seems to be working well for video. Have tested youtube, netflix and Plex with basically zero lag.

Audio wise they seem great, good with isolation and sound quality seems good. Best I have to test against is the RHA750's and Shure SE215's and these are easily on par but with the added bonus of no wires or adapters required.

FAwAxYLh.jpg

I didn't specify the plus but the only difference I can see is that the case on this one can be used as a powerbank as it has a usb output.

This charges with USB type c so handy as I seem to have enough of these cables lying around the place.

Soldato
Mouse mat finally arrived after some heavy discussion with amazon, didnt even want an RGB mouse mat tbh but for some reason the RGB was cheaper than the normal so grabbed a bargain at only £15.71;

TbPFb1Rh.jpg

Also built the keyboard earlier this week and got the headset a month ago or so. Just need to wait for my usb c connectors to arrive so I can finish my coiled cable for the keyboard.

EDIT: Yes I did straighten up the mousemat after this photo
That a steel series mousemat?

Soldato
Aye, was a misprice offer, it might still turn up. Think it came from Germany and then was handed over to Royal Mail once in the UK, then it went AWOL :D

That was what I had happened. Miraculously lost it. I put my heels down and spent about an hour on live chat and eventually got them refund and give me an extra £40 credit, the reason they cant re send is because they changed the name from RGB 2 zone to RGB prism.

Soldato
c63e.jpg

I often enter a lot of Shoe raffles to try and get some limited edition shoes (had a pair of AF1's that I sold for £450 after paying £106) but I enter so many that i frequently forget!

Forgot I entered the raffle to get these until I had a PayPal notification saying I've been charged. Air Force 1s don't really suit me but I do kind of like these for a summer trainer with some shorts. I checked on eBay last week and some were selling for £250 and that was a size 7 so i thought these may increase in value but I'm not sure they'll be sought after as Footlocker just released some more today. So I may just keep these... the Nike React foam is pretty comfortable so they may be comfier than i expect.

Soldato
c63e.jpg

I often enter a lot of Shoe raffles to try and get some limited edition shoes (had a pair of AF1's that I sold for £450 after paying £106) but I enter so many that i frequently forget!

Forgot I entered the raffle to get these until I had a PayPal notification saying I've been charged. Air Force 1s don't really suit me but I do kind of like these for a summer trainer with some shorts. I checked on eBay last week and some were selling for £250 and that was a size 7 so i thought these may increase in value but I'm not sure they'll be sought after as Footlocker just released some more today. So I may just keep these... the Nike React foam is pretty comfortable so they may be comfier than i expect.

Club foot for skateboarding grinds lol

Back
Top Bottom