Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Permabanned
Wow, companies are really jumping on the bandwagon aren't they? If Activision truly cared about racism, they'd do something about the racist names that people play with on the game, or all the racist chat but no, let's delay the new season...

Megacorporations virtue signalling is nothing new though. It's Pride month now isn't it? They'll all be changing their logos to rainbows soon to pretend like they give a crap.

tbh I'm really excited about skullthumping somebody in warzone and spraying a rainbow flag on their corpse with the tag I bought for 2400 COD Points that came with a Ghost operator skin with a rainbow cape.

Soldato
Tried reaching out to them on Twitter or other social channels?

I keep trying to use the Grau but always end up going back to the MP7 for some reason.

I win more 1v1's with the MP7 than any other gun, it just melts through people!

Sunday won a game where final zone was jut off the runways at airport, and was stuck behind one of the walls on the little circle bit right in the middle.

Team mate goes down, squad of four run round the corner to try finish him and my 60 round MP7 wipes them all out and we go on to win! :)

Started ditching ghost recently and going for an MP7 & AX-50 with 3x scope last few days, going really well! Picking up ghost at a second bought loadout or the free loadout at the end of zone 5 :)

Think he must have been using stopping power rounds too.

That's what I have too, I did have the Oden with colossus supressor and 810 barrel but I always found myself needing a sniper.
I have seperate loadouts all with ghost for MP7 and AX50. Depending what I pick up i'll grab from a loadout and 2nd loadout take the other weapon (with ghost again)

I used to always have cold blooded but recently swapped it for EOD as found myself getting RPGd or grenaded all the time. EOD is a life saver... but then if someone is using thermal scope and you dont have CB you stand out like a sore thumb

Last edited:
Associate
Can't say I give a crap about Pride Month anyway, all feeling "Special" above everyone else :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Caporegime
Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard012.jpg

My personal favourites! - I prefer playing Plunder on my own, while going for people and not aiming for the most money :p - They think I've got money on me, but I don't so I go after every single one of them ahhaa

Soldato
Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard012.jpg

My personal favourites! - I prefer playing Plunder on my own, while going for people and not aiming for the most money :p - They think I've got money on me, but I don't so I go after every single one of them ahhaa

I read FMJ bullets don't actually do the specific damage to people, only equipment like the wheelson. General opinion was to use another attachment instead.
I would personally ditch it for the monolithic suppressor or Compensator on the Grau and Singuard Arms marksman or a grip tape on the AX50

My Grau and AX (when I was using the Grau)
IGqMTmB.png

P6fNZmO.png

Edit.
I'm finding more and more that now I have reached rank 155 some of the games either have cheaters or people with lightning reactions and aim.

Usually im about 1/1 kill/death ratio maybe 3/1 on a good day and 6/1 on a very good day.
Some of the recent rank 155 games i'm in its more like 1/10 with someone always getting constant kills. The last game someone had 60 odd kills with everyone else on 20 or 30 max.

Almost instant death around every corner, then VTOLd followed by a gunship.

It's not even fun, just annoying. Is there a way to recent rank? I might even just buy it again and start from rank 1 :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Edit.
I'm finding more and more that now I have reached rank 155 some of the games either have cheaters or people with lightning reactions and aim.

Came here to post something similar. Almost all the people we come up against win the fights, know exactly what moves to make and it's losing its appeal now. Up until about a week ago we would get a win here and then, now we can't even make top ten.

Soldato
Came here to post something similar. Almost all the people we come up against win the fights, know exactly what moves to make and it's losing its appeal now. Up until about a week ago we would get a win here and then, now we can't even make top ten.
I mainly play multipler - demolition, search & destroy or currently shoothouse 24/7 but yes, warzone too. I would love to watch some of the players play who come out with 60 kills per round. As in watching keyboard & mouse reactiion times

Caporegime

Oh very much so, and the worst ones stand out with the purple tracer fire!

closing down msi afterburn sorts out any DEV ERROR for me also make sure your cpu overclock is 100% stable this game pushes the processor hard maybe a tad more vcore needed?

Not Msi Afterburner or CPU clock related, it turned out to be a patch fault and needed the profile folder reset thankfully :)

Caporegime
I read FMJ bullets don't actually do the specific damage to people, only equipment like the wheelson. General opinion was to use another attachment instead.
I would personally ditch it for the monolithic suppressor or Compensator on the Grau and Singuard Arms marksman or a grip tape on the AX50

Interesting, thanks for that I'll do some research :)

Soldato
This is the video (great vid)

In summary, FMJ helps, but only increased bullet penetration through walls and trees. Thickness needs to be taken into account

Soldato
Yep I saw that video a week or two ago, thought it was very good, (jackfrags right?)
Very informative.

On another note folks.... is it me or do you notice that Gsync in Warzone doesnt seem to be fluid/delayed kicking in, compared to Vanilla CoD multiplayer?

Soldato
Yep I saw that video a week or two ago, thought it was very good, (jackfrags right?)
Very informative.

On another note folks.... is it me or do you notice that Gsync in Warzone doesnt seem to be fluid/delayed kicking in, compared to Vanilla CoD multiplayer?

Yep, jackfrags

I have gsync and vsync enabled in NCP, vsync off in menu. Gsync seems to be working fine in both multipler and warzone for me. Warzone always seems slightly 'laggier' but guess it will. Server tick rates are dog**** in Warzone so even with a 20ms ping it feels laggy sometimes. Maybe you are mistaking that for gsync, unless you can actually see screen tearing like when Gsync is switched off (or left off by mistake in my case sometimes after benchmarking)

When it's off now it feels discusting and causes me to almost feel sick after a few mins

Soldato
Yes maybe its the tick rate as you say....
It just feels... stuttery/not as fluid compared to vanilla multiplayer, FPS is around 80-90fps in open fields/terrain but doesnt feel fluid when you pan around the screen sometimes compared to vanilla.

I dont see any screen tearing thats for sure.

Soldato
Yes maybe its the tick rate as you say....
It just feels... stuttery/not as fluid compared to vanilla multiplayer, FPS is around 80-90fps in open fields/terrain but doesnt feel fluid when you pan around the screen sometimes compared to vanilla.

I dont see any screen tearing thats for sure.

I just had a game on BR Solo and seems ok in terms of panning around (with a sniper) maybe only slightly slower than multiplayer. Maybe just the server at the time you are on

Soldato
How do you know GSync is on? I have vsync off, it says it can introduce input lag and it feels weird with it on, though I turned it on in the game options, not sure if it's different in NCP.

Back
Top Bottom