*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
So I’m starting to get annoyed with PS Now as time goes on. The PS4 downloading portion is just fine but the streaming is a pain. I find myself getting chucked off because I went to make a cup of tea or answer the phone or something. I think you have 10 minutes of inactivity allowed. And last night, it wouldn’t even let me play. Kept saying to try again later, so there must have been insufficient capacity. It would be great if they got PS3 emulation working on PS5 so you could download PS3 games as well and avoid the streaming altogether.

On a lighter note, I’m amazed at how good Dishonored 2 looks on PS4 Pro. I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it looks on PC but to my eye it’s a close match.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
So my son has broken his Dual Shock and finding a new online is like finding rocking horse poop . Amazon, Argos,shopto & Game all sold out :confused:
Game.co.uk have the Last of Us 2 special edition one in stock online. Pads are so rare even basic ones are silly money or sold out!

Soldato
There were some for sale on this forum.

Got 1 from Argos in the end tho I had to tap it on hard surface to get it to work (stuck R2) .I also ordered 1 from Asda with the possible faulty Argos for click n collect 2 days for collection and 30mins before my slot they cancelled so they are now on the poop list

Soldato
Got 1 from Argos in the end tho I had to tap it on hard surface to get it to work (stuck R2) .I also ordered 1 from Asda with the possible faulty Argos for click n collect 2 days for collection and 30mins before my slot they cancelled so they are now on the poop list
If it's just faulty triggers they can be replaced pretty easily. For not much at all. Even I managed it with my fat fingers.

Associate
Will they still make PS4 games next year do you think because i might hold off on the new PS5 until it gets a fair few games normally few and far between when a new console comes out.

Soldato
There will always be those that don't adopt at the start of the generation and then those that cannot (money and more so with the PS5, potential lack of stock).
I genuinely think we'll see PS4 releases for another year. Sony have said that all PS4 releases since a couple of months ago must be fully checked for PS5 compatibility - so those that buy at launch will still be in the market for any new PS4 games that are released. And of course the massive current PS4 installation base.

Caporegime
Quick question, how much do you reckon I would get for my RDR 2 ps 4 pro with 4 games?

Bought for when RDR 2 came out.

Console itself hasn't been used that much.

Games are:

- days gone
- uncharted 4
- red dead redemption 2
- god of war

Still have the box and in like new condition too.

Also, just the 1 controller.

Associate
Quick question, how much do you reckon I would get for my RDR 2 ps 4 pro with 4 games?

Bought for when RDR 2 came out.

Console itself hasn't been used that much.

Games are:

- days gone
- uncharted 4
- red dead redemption 2
- god of war

Still have the box and in like new condition too.

Also, just the 1 controller.
300 quid on Ebay go check people are still buying them.

Soldato
Any recommendations for decent headphones for a PS4 fan with middling knowledge about good sound and only an occasional gamer these days?

New baby in the house and don't want to wake her when daddy is blowing up the bad guys.

Soldato
Any recommendations for decent headphones for a PS4 fan with middling knowledge about good sound and only an occasional gamer these days?

New baby in the house and don't want to wake her when daddy is blowing up the bad guys.
Where's your TV in relation to child, I've never bothered with headphones and the tv/ging has never woken up either child (and my daughters bedroom is right at the top of the stairs).

Associate
Hello

I hope you are all well and keeping safe, so sob story first. I have been bullied into purchasing a PS4 so I can what you humans call interacts with other people to form relationships.

We are playing GTA5 online and I am not a fan of aiming with a controller. I did some research and Rockstar does not allow KB and mouse on the PS4.

I also found some gadgets that can emulate the controller inputs via a KB and mouse but I just don’t know which one is viable.

Does anyone have any advice of products I could look at?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

CitizenX

Soldato
Always promised myself i'd get another PS4 if The Last of Us 2 was ever released. Pro turned up today. So very excited! Think i may play through the first one (remastered) though as it has been a very long while.

The remaster is definitely worth a play through. The whole thing is a lot more enjoyable with the extra grunt of the PS4.

Back
Top Bottom