The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Is it Pioneer again? Never known a supposed adult post so much childish console war nonsense. Should have seen him during the PS5 reveal, desperately baiting and not getting any response :D

Pro tip: Ignore through your control panel, forum content gets an exponential increase in quality.

Caporegime
The desperation of you two is embarrassing. If you're not going to play it, **** off out of the thread.
Think you're referring to me there?

Either way, below post still applies regardless.

Someone mad......

Last time I checked, this was a forum where different opinions are allowed, I know right, shock horror! Maybe we should just create 2 threads, one where only positive posts are allowed for the snow flakes and the other for only negative posts... :rolleyes:

Also, "desperation", in what way? Just because you and other people are happy with how ND bribed practically every review to not only talk about the last half of the game but also give perfect scores (this is false advertisement no matter how you want to spin it) doesn't mean other people have to bend over and take it, also, you do realise that if people let ND get away with this kind of act, what do you think is going to happen with future game "reviews" etc.

EDIT:

Also, with regards to the positive meta critic user reviews, have a read through them..... They look completely fake, mostly one or two liners i.e. ND/Sony have more than likely paid for fake reviews to try and bring the score up.

It's like those amazon reviews where people go "best product ever, great price" etc. then you see at the bottom, "this product was provided for free in return for a review", be good to have a "fakespot" review site like there is for amazon to analyse the reviews and pick out the fake ones....

Last edited:
Soldato
Playing on easy. Just want to experience the story and not struggle for supplies and ammo :D

Not very far but good so far. the facial animations are top tier ! Can’t imagine what this would look like on ps5.

Soldato
I just went normal for the first run through.

Can blast through the first one easy enough on grounded so I'm thinking about restarting on survivor as I'm not far in.

Soldato
The desperation of you two is embarrassing. If you're not going to play it, **** off out of the thread.

Eh? Why is nobody allowed to have a negative opinion of the game??

I loved the first game but NG and Sony have disgraced themselves on this one and the Playstation reality distortion field is making a lot of people look like nutjobs here.

Soldato
Playing on easy. Just want to experience the story and not struggle for supplies and ammo :D

Not very far but good so far. the facial animations are top tier ! Can’t imagine what this would look like on ps5.

Nothing wrong with that. People get too hooked up on difficulty and challenge.

Back
Top Bottom