This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
There is not an ocuk emoji to reflect my unimpressed face from listening to that song. Also, learning the rap doesn't seem that hard as it's not super fast (although I only managed to listen to a minute before I stopped it :p so may have sped up lol)

Permabanned
There is not an ocuk emoji to reflect my unimpressed face from listening to that song. Also, learning the rap doesn't seem that hard as it's not super fast (although I only managed to listen to a minute before I stopped it :p so may have sped up lol)

I couldn’t even listen to 10 seconds of that. I’ve got to have an operation on my ears now they bleeding.

Man of Honour
Ill give it a go later. :p

Actually nah I won't it's a bit slow and some of the epicness comes from the accent, which I don't have. :p
Learning the words and saying it at speed is actually pretty darn tough..., no joke! :eek: The lyrics are so irrelevant and the rhythm so consistent that it makes it hard to remember and there is little room for error. Particularly the last bit with all the sports.

This is becoming my favourite YouTube video ever (but I didn’t want to post it first as I thought you wouldn’t take me seriously).

Soldato
Learning the words and saying it at speed is actually pretty darn tough..., no joke! :eek: The lyrics are so irrelevant and the rhythm so consistent that it makes it hard to remember and there is little room for error. Particularly the last bit with all the sports.

This is becoming my favourite YouTube video ever (but I didn’t want to post it first as I thought you wouldn’t take me seriously).

You were right!

Permabanned

Is this you nightfly?

Soldato
MC Vapour is still goin from what I see.

In other news (due to my mum pretty much detesting motorbikes and never wanting to talk about them) my stepdad got round to having to a word and its looking good. She just needs to see I want a form of transport and this is what I want, if I don't like it, enjoy it whatever I'll fall back to a car. Just weighing up pros and cons atm it's a waiting game.

I would move out if I wasn't a carer for my stepdad but I have to live here for the time being.

That wasn't intended to be harsh just badly worded.

Soldato
Hows your diet at the moment?
well been vegan a long while ,veggie a very long while but tbh since latest job hours (catch up hours ,gone back down now) been eating more pre made stuff still feel much much better when im not drinking as there is no energy dip after meals ,something that suprised me after going veggie ,had a wide spectrum blood test over lockdown and that came back great ,muscle mass up also.
probably should drink wine by the glass not the bottle but cant see this happening

Consigliere
well been vegan a long while ,veggie a very long while but tbh since latest job hours (catch up hours ,gone back down now) been eating more pre made stuff still feel much much better when im not drinking as there is no energy dip after meals ,something that suprised me after going veggie ,had a wide spectrum blood test over lockdown and that came back great ,muscle mass up also.
probably should drink wine by the glass not the bottle but cant see this happening

Mm shouldn't imagine vegan/veggie would impact it. Keep an eye on hydration (3 litres a day) and get some exercise in. :)

Soldato
Bought a new TV stand so I could get the centre speaker out of the cabinet and closer to ear height. The TV is still head height but it feels uncomfortable. How do people cope with it above their fireplace?

Soldato
My brain has been in overdrive tonight :/

Been mulling over something my mum said when I saw her at the weekend. (I guess because it was upsetting to hear but also the book I'm currently reading touches on a very similar topic)

To give some context...We somehow got onto the subject of when my dad died and she went to the hospital whereas I chose to stay home. She said that she wouldn't have let me see him like that, she didn't want me to (her thinking this before she even saw how the nurses had left him)

I then said I'm glad I got to see him in the funeral home and how I had tried to get a hold of my oldest sister to find out if she was going to go as well. She had ignored my messages and all I had was my brother in law saying constantly how hard my sister was taking his death (like the rest of us weren't struggling either :rolleyes:)

After I said this my mum turned around and said "your sister was always close with your dad, if it had been me I don't think she would have been bothered" :(

It breaks my heart that my mum thinks my sister feels this way but I'm now also wondering if it's because my brother in law is often saying that my sister thinks we don't care about her. Obviously it's never come from the horses mouth but he so often says it, maybe it's making my mum think this way :confused:

On that note I'm gonna take my overactive brain to bed lol

Soldato
Idiot at supermarket didn't respond nicely to my polite 2m distance request. He squeezed inbetween me and the shelves on a very wide isle when there was plenty of space). Cue a customer service "team-leader" type with an A+ in condescending textbook conflict resolution phrases (but no idea how to use them), and security (F knows why). Bunch of *****.

Last edited:
Soldato
My brain has been in overdrive tonight :/

Been mulling over something my mum said when I saw her at the weekend. (I guess because it was upsetting to hear but also the book I'm currently reading touches on a very similar topic)

To give some context...We somehow got onto the subject of when my dad died and she went to the hospital whereas I chose to stay home. She said that she wouldn't have let me see him like that, she didn't want me to (her thinking this before she even saw how the nurses had left him)

I then said I'm glad I got to see him in the funeral home and how I had tried to get a hold of my oldest sister to find out if she was going to go as well. She had ignored my messages and all I had was my brother in law saying constantly how hard my sister was taking his death (like the rest of us weren't struggling either :rolleyes:)

After I said this my mum turned around and said "your sister was always close with your dad, if it had been me I don't think she would have been bothered" :(

It breaks my heart that my mum thinks my sister feels this way but I'm now also wondering if it's because my brother in law is often saying that my sister thinks we don't care about her. Obviously it's never come from the horses mouth but he so often says it, maybe it's making my mum think this way :confused:

On that note I'm gonna take my overactive brain to bed lol

My wife feels a little like that, she felt she was closer to her dad, whereas her brother was closer to her mum. Her dad died a long time ago and she took it hard. Her brother then died a few years ago and she genuinely believes her mum would've been less sad if it was her instead of her brother.

It's a shame when people can feel excluded and it's usually through their own feelings that manifest, and nothing to do with how they're actually treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom