15 police officers hurt in brixton overnight

Soldato
Went to break up a street party turned into full on riot :o

Video in article

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...rty-police-gunshots-met-police-uk-crime-video

Met Police said they were called to Cecilia Road in Lambeth to multiple reports of a large unlicensed music event in the street.

Officers attended to encourage the crowd to leave the location but they did not engage with police.

Police said the event continued and more officers attended the scene and the group became hostile towards officers.

Associate
Word on the street is that it's done on purpose purely to give o/c Gd racist lads something to chat about whilst their sat in their yfronts sweating their numchucks off.

Caporegime
Ah just like the good old days when I lived in Hackney in the 80s and 90s. Nothing has changed. People are fed up and angry that the Govt has ignored them.

There will be lots more riots coming over the next year, mark my words.

Caporegime
Bet none of them lose their jobs

tenor.gif

Soldato

Why do you think that could be .

All the press are scared to report that Black Males attacked the police.

In addition I’m sorry to say Mr Policeman’s this it what happens when you take a knee , it shows weakness.

The black community need to take a hard look at themselves before blaming anyone else for life being hard , absent fathers and lack of discipline could be a good start .

Most people I talk with are sick to the back teeth of all of this now .

Soldato
Brixton is still an absolute dive despite the gentrification. Yeah there's a few nice bars and hipster coffee shops now butas soon as you step outside you feel like you could be stabbed at any second like it's always been.

Soldato
So the BBC had a front page article last night about a 74 year old man arrested and charged over a peaceful protest because he had name recognition. But over 100 policemen hurt upholding the law against hooligans and arrests and charges seems to be thinly reported. If the hooligans weren’t black but instead wore football shirts the horses and shields would have gone in hard.

A stupid man ****** on a statue when drunk and turns himself in, 2 weeks in jail. Which I reckon every young man in the country has done at some point. Actually hurt cops and destroy property, can’t even arrest them. That is not fair or just.

Back
Top Bottom