15 police officers hurt in brixton overnight

Caporegime
Ok, yes this is anecdotal evidence, but I tend to see a lot more crazy black people on the street when it gets really hot (Like 30C+). I'm talking proper mental issues like talking to themselves and acting erratically. I don't know why this is it's like they can't handle the heat.

Black people can't handle the heat, you heard it here first.

Never mind Ethiopia

Associate
Given CV19, I wouldn't of seen any harm in using a megaphone and some rifles with rubber bullets.
"Disperse and go home, or we'll shoot"

Simple fix for simple minds.

Soldato
The PC brigade wouldn't even let the authorities use water cannons. No way they would give them rubber bullets :p

The police in this country have got to passive. They let things play out and then try to do something about it after the damage is done.

Associate
The PC brigade wouldn't even let the authorities use water cannons. No way they would give them rubber bullets :p

The police in this country have got to passive. They let things play out and then try to do something about it after the damage is done.

Just aim for the whites. And let the black coppers shoot the others :p

Caporegime
should get the batons out and start swinging, cops running away is a joke...

obviously these days the pc brigade destroyed the police, most of them are fat as hell and couldn't catch a football rolling down the street

Soldato
should get the batons out and start swinging, cops running away is a joke...

obviously these days the pc brigade destroyed the police, most of them are fat as hell and couldn't catch a football rolling down the street

Also the big push for female officers. Who need a guy with them to control the male criminals :/

Soldato
Its not the same equivalence. The race of the 'scumbags' is of no importance.
Why was it in the GF murder then?, because when I pointed it out you lot said they always describe the race.

I agree with everything that is said in this interview, the media these days is an absolute disgrace, BBC included.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why was it in the GF murder then?
Why was this story not upto 200 white youths cause mass brawl?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-breaks-beach-Exmouth-horrified-families.html
A mass brawl involving up to 200 people broke out in front of horrified families at a beach in Exmouth yesterday.
Police were called to the beauty spot at Orcombe Point in Devon after receiving reports a 'large scale altercation' involving a crowd of sun-seekers.
Officers from all available local units of Devon and Cornwall Police rushed to the scene and broke up the fight shortly before 7pm.
A mother who witnessed the brawl said she was 'lost for words'.
The answer is because its not important.

Soldato
I honestly think the police, at least in London, are not fit for purpose anymore.

There was an interview with a Met Officer from the 70's and he was talking about how Hendon used to pump out Police who were 6ft tall at a minimum and "hard men" who ran from no-one and gave twice as good as they got if someone dared whack them and he was ashamed by this "new" form of Policing. While being inclusive has had some fantastic results in some areas I think it's now being shown to have some very negative results in specific circumstances like these.

For example the drive to prove that "all" male and female Police Officers are "equal" has always been a mistake (as un-enlightened as that sounds) because whilst a 5ft6 female Officer is usually far better when comforting a female victim of sexual assault than a 6ft4 male riot control Officer, that same feminine touch is worthless in the middle of a riot, and this is being taken advantage of by criminals who know the "rank and file" Police and especially their Higher Level Officers are a soft touch now.

I think there needs to be some serious soul-searching carried out after the riots die down to decide what we want our police to be because we just don't have the numbers required to allow "both" the above types of Police to be separate officers right now, so with the limited numbers that are available we are left with only "jack of all trades" Officers trying to do their best but with with the advantages of one type being cancelled out by the weakness of the other, depending on the situation.

Caporegime
Then why is crime down? Unless there's an obscene level of statistical fiddling (I'm sure it happens), there doesn't appear to be a need for aggressive police who are likely to be counter-productive.

Back
Top Bottom