This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Another working week finished. It's getting harder and harder to motivate myself or feel useful. At least I can try to get some tidying done this weekend.

uhm. uhm. uhm. uhm. nope.

I'm playing with sigs as per request in the request a sig thread. :p
Oh yeah I do need one. Even just so I surprise myself every few months when I log in on a browser :D

Caporegime
Sounds like my neighbour burnt her hand or something, lots of screaming for about 20 minutes :O

My other neighbour finally closed his/her balcony door so I can once again smoke outside on my balcony (like 4 metres only between our doors) and I'm assuming they don't smoke so I guess it would be rude of me to fill their house with the sweet smell that some people think is like cat pee

Idiot at supermarket didn't respond nicely to my polite 2m distance request. He squeezed inbetween me and the shelves on a very wide isle when there was plenty of space). Cue a customer service "team-leader" type with an A+ in condescending textbook conflict resolution phrases (but no idea how to use them), and security (F knows why). Bunch of *****.
I should start shopping at Iceland again, the rare time it all kicks off because someone got caught shop lifting is well worth it.

it's like shop lifter logic is.

Get caught shop lifting.
Act totally offended like you were never caught before.
Yell and scream and ensure a crowd of customers comes to watch.
Spit at the security guard, refuse to leave quietly and get arrested for assault.

btw is it just me or is every security guard at a supermarket these days some black guy?

isn't that racist? because it's going of the stereotype black guys are aggressive savages who intimidate all the white shop lifters.
that's another weird one you don't see many black shop lifters in the news?

Caporegime
Sounds like my neighbour burnt her hand or something, lots of screaming for about 20 minutes :O

My other neighbour finally closed his/her balcony door so I can once again smoke outside on my balcony (like 4 metres only between our doors) and I'm assuming they don't smoke so I guess it would be rude of me to fill their house with the sweet smell that some people think is like cat pee

I should start shopping at Iceland again, the rare time it all kicks off because someone got caught shop lifting is well worth it.

Get caught shop lifting.
Spit at the security guard, refuse to leave quietly and get arrested for assault.

btw is it just me or is every security guard at a supermarket these days some black guy?

isn't that racist? because it's going of the stereotype black guys are aggressive savages who intimidate all the white shop lifters.

So let's hire white dudes only because you don't want to be racists?

Man of Honour

Get caught shop lifting.

:confused:

Soldato

Get caught shop lifting.

It was a white lad in his 20's. He started giving me his spiel so I told him I'd let him "have his little say" so he had something to do. He snapped back "I won't have a little say!" so I said "Good, you've finished? Ta-ta then" and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom