Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Permabanned
My view on this is what ever these people have done outside of gaming or streams has nothing to do with any of us ! No one is perfect and we all have made mistakes ! If its True that these guys have done something very serious and its proven then yes by all means take action ! But these companies have no right to BAN these streamers because of an allegation someone has made from the past ! This is not the way these things should be done. From what I am seeing this is all being carried out By Woman at these companies taken matters in to there own hands.

AptPowerlessGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Soldato
From what I am seeing this is all being carried out By Woman at these companies taken matters in to there own hands.

Link to what you are seeing?

just in case you missed my previous post.......you got a linky to what you are seeing??

Its defo not #MeToo because it would all be over Twitter with a Statement from a girl making an allegation. It sounds more like its something someone has dug up from his past ! or the new contract with another company , Anyway we will find out soon enough
that doesn't make sense given you're earlier post (quoted above) ??

Soldato
did he just intentionally spit on himself in that clip??

I believe so. I enjoy watching streams, most the time for the gameplay, sometimes for the streamer themselves. Though the ones that get frustrated and rage etc, tend to just annoy me, even moreso if it's fake (and not just a haha one off joke fake, but a constant persona). I can understand that he'd appeal to others though.

Man of Honour
I believe so. I enjoy watching streams, most the time for the gameplay, sometimes for the streamer themselves. Though the ones that get frustrated and rage etc, tend to just annoy me, even moreso if it's fake (and not just a haha one off joke fake, but a constant persona). I can understand that he'd appeal to others though.

I prefer the more natural presenters, like Cohhcarnage and itsmeJP. I'm not so keen on the ones who play a "character" , like Asmongold and Dr Disrespect whose streamed character isnt much like the real life them. I mean I see why they do it, its similar to how there are WWE "characters" as someone else mentioned and it fulfils what their target audience wants but its not my cup of tea.

Man of Honour
It's important to know that his entire character is a parody. Honestly if you can't see that... Well... :o

He calls himself "the two time", aka the two time champion, as he won some Nintendo competitions in the 90s or something like that. Obviously a laughable claim to fame/success that the character is clinging on to. He goes on about athleticism and the height of his vertical leap for God's sake. He takes it so violently seriously that it couldn't be more clear that the character is a joke from head to toe. You're meant to dislike him. If Ali G can be entertaining as a character, Dr Disrespect can be (and is, to me) too.

I get the feeling there's a lot of envy flying about in this thread. I see it a lot, people thinking that these streamers just sit and play games, and it's so easy. It isn't easy at all, they put an insane amount of work in to what is a terribly competitive industry, often taking leaps of faith by risking ditching their precious careers/jobs to go full time. If they didn't, they wouldn't be as successful as they are. Dr Disrespect's production values are off the scale, in a stupid overblown and tacky way, yes, but that's exactly the point.

Soldato
I will definitely try to support a new streaming platform if that's the case. Twitch has gone way too far down the SJW rabbit hole to be salvageable.

Back
Top Bottom