Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 2nd July 2020]

Soldato
It’s not going away every other week there is another controversy about a players toe being offside or some really minute slight that means a decision shouldn’t stand.

The law was adhered to yes but I’d just like to see a bit of leeway applied, I know that cannot always be the case but I don’t see the premier league letting this rumble on.

But as you say some structure has to be followed.

The problem with handball when it leads to a goal is it isn't open to interpretation. It either hits his hand / arm or it doesn't so you cant have leeway.

Soldato
Eb8U-dRU4AAuJuU

LOOOOL

Soldato
Can see Mourinho collecting yet another fat payday cheque soon.

He really is past his sell by date.

The problem is Spurs just arent very good. Striker aside...i cant think of anyone id take at Liverpool. Even then i'm playing Firmino over him and he's replacing big Divvy.

Soldato
The problem is Spurs just arent very good. Striker aside...i cant think of anyone id take at Liverpool. Even then i'm playing Firmino over him and he's replacing big Divvy.

It would be more accurate to say that spurs players are individually playing well below their normal levels and exacerbating the problem is that they have no idea how to play as a unit or what Mourinho wants

The sum of the parts far exceeds the output at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom