Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 9th July 2020]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Actually just rewatched the red a few times on Twitter, don’t know how I missed it last night. It was a stone wall red card. Lucky not to break his leg.

Yeah, it was one of those that could easily have been a really nasty injury.

The Vardy one was hard because he was falling and his foot clipped the player. Did he do it on purpose? Maybe but its hard to have any level of certainty. You can't start sending players off for falling over and contacting another player.

Caporegime
Yeah, it was one of those that could easily have been a really nasty injury.

The Vardy one was hard because he was falling and his foot clipped the player. Did he do it on purpose? Maybe but its hard to have any level of certainty. You can't start sending players off for falling over and contacting another player.
Come on man,you really think this was just a simple falling over and he just clipped him?

https://twitter.com/LinkUpArsenal/status/1280625012299481089

Soldato
That's about as accidental as Shearer mis takingly kicking Lennon in the face (although I do wonder who wouldn't want to kick Lennon in the face).

Soldato
As long as you remember that that mob, apart from Lee J, are a complete circus and the rest of us fans are embarrassed and ashamed of them using their support of the club to line their pockets.

Absolute not Rob. As far as im concerned you are DT.

I know, its just funny to watch.

fez

fez

Caporegime
He might have intended it but if he did, hes a ninja because at full speed thats bloody impressive. This is exactly the sort of incident that shouldn't be looked at in slow motion because then you start to think that it happened over 3s instead of in 0.5s.

Soldato
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Williams, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Fabinho, Milner, Mane, Minamino, Robertson, Origi, Jones, Elliott.

Glad to see Neco start, I hope elliott gets some game time tonight tbh

Back
Top Bottom