** NEW SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G7/G9 MONITORS 27-49" AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

Associate
Thanks for the update, so glad that I managed to nab one at the preorder price. I've been looking for a monitor which does 240Hz @ 1440p but I wanted something larger than 27".

The price point is perfect, in fact before I found it on OCUK, I placed an order on the manufacturers website because they said they had stock (they don't) and the price was £769 :|

OcUK Staff
OP
We'll be receiving some 27 and 49 on Friday.

Not enough to cover all pre orders unfortunately.

I've asked when the next stock after this is due to the UK as I'm sure everyone who isn't allocated one in this initial batch on Friday will be desperate to know!

Associate

I've asked when the next stock after this is due to the UK as I'm sure everyone who isn't allocated one in this initial batch on Friday will be desperate to know!

Thanks, appreciated.
Any idea if it would cover pre-orders to the 21st June or is that too specific?

Associate

I only ordered on the 2nd so I guess that means a long wait :(

Soldato

Have you sold the allocation of the 49” screens?

Associate

Any update on the 32’’? Thanks

Associate
I'm in Switzerland, got my G7 32inch today, coming from a AW3418DW + PG278QR, running a 2080TI.
Not updated FW yet.

Love the size, PPI is fine for me as I have a deep desk and my eyesight is far from 20/20, anyway it's normal sharp, nothing obvious about it.
Amazing colors and contrast even without HDR, suddenly lighting in games has a purpose...
Response/smoothness feeling, never experienced anything like this before, in motion, image is clearer than anything I've seen with a flat panel.
Not using VRR at this time, no need with 2080TI I feel.
Not even thinking about the curve.
Extra height and width close to UW1440p is very nice, UW1440P just lacks some height to the screen which hurts the immersion.
Yes, at least with original FW there is some flickering in Pendulum demo below 80fps, a bit, not like a stroboscope. Honestly not bothered messing with it right now.
Stand is wobbly...

I'm not a monitor uber geek (yet I've had many monitors over the years, change anytime something really new comes out). I'm not going to absolutely look for issues, to me nothing comes out as bad/defective out of the box, I plugged it in and it had 240Hz and Gsync on right away, only 10bit color I had to adjust in Nvidia control panel.

Associate
My flatmate bought his G9 yesterday and it's out for delivery already. He's getting his tomorrow!
I'm fuming haha.

how bad, lucky him. he order it from here?
I'd pre order it now only for they charge upfront not when it ships.

Really want this beast now. Surely YT videos incoming in the next 2 days as so many have been shipped.

Hurry up linus with your review

Last edited:
Associate
how bad, lucky him. he order it from here?
I'd pre order it now only for they charge upfront not when it ships.

Really want this beast now. Purely YT videos incoming in the next 2 days as so many have been shipped.

Hurry up linus with your review
Nah he bought it from Lambda tek? Thought he was messing at first til he showed me the invoice and despatch alert. At least I can get a good look at it before mine comes.

Associate
Hoping OCUK get their stock today and my G9 is part of that pre order lot.

If it’s anything like the previous generation you will be in for a treat! I work from home one day a week now and it’s just sheer bliss using it for word and excel. Racing games and mmos on it just as stunning

Back
Top Bottom