*** Show us your bikes! ***

Associate
Just delivered to join the stable.
2020 Honda CB1000R Plus (no its not an EV or Hybrid :) )
107509606_3183708511718920_1455379645939700231_o.jpg

Associate
Lovely! Looks like a chunky bike too! Love the radiator, looks really nice :)

Thanks mate

Looks really good half faired, there's plenty going on to stop it just looking empty between the engine and wheel which is what I didn't like about my SV without her belly pan on.

Yeah. i did start making a kind of bellypan from the rest of the panels I had but my spray skills are shocking.

Keep it like that. You can see the turbo, intercooler etc. Looks good.

Yeah has been like that for a while now. Have put the full fairing back on for the time being, as all being well i'm heading to the NC500 on it in the first week of August

A turbo 'bird, you must gave a screw loose :D

Everyone has to get their thrills somehow :p

Man of Honour
I was planning to do a big write up on this bike but I'm far too lazy, so here's a picture of my 3 week old bike, the KTM Duke 890R:
wC5VMww.jpg

It is absolutely perfect for me, having:
  • Blipper
  • Quick Shifter
  • Cruise control
  • Lean sensitive and adjustable ABS!
  • The best brakes on the market
  • Great suspension that I haven't felt the need to change even a single click (a first for me)
  • 280-320km (mountain roads-motorway) from a single 14L tank (the MT-10 got 190km from 16.5L)
  • 181 kg wet weight (measured), 166kg dry weight (claimed)
  • V-Twin-like engine character and sound
  • 119hp and 73 lb-ft torque
  • Top notch handling
  • LCD dash and full LED lights
  • Removable baffle despite being Euro 5 ;)
It's all the best bits of the Street Triple RS with a significant increase in torque, IMU controlled and adjustable ABS, full LED lights, and cruise control. A twin engine lets me be lazy and take hairpins in either 2nd or 3rd and still drive well out of the corner.

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
Just got my carbs back for my cbr400rr!!

Need to get them back on tonight, check it runs right, tidy the garage so I can get the thing out to the front, and see how it rides with fully working carbs :D

Planning a ride out tomorrow AM, so if it plays ball, I will be taking it out down to loomies, otherwise I will be out in the Hornet...

Soldato
I was planning to do a big write up on this bike but I'm far too lazy, so here's a picture of my 3 week old bike, the KTM Duke 890R:
wC5VMww.jpg

It is absolutely perfect for me, having:
  • Blipper
  • Quick Shifter
  • Cruise control
  • Lean sensitive and adjustable ABS!
  • The best brakes on the market
  • Great suspension that I haven't felt the need to change even a single click (a first for me)
  • 280-320km (mountain roads-motorway) from a single 14L tank (the MT-10 got 190km from 16.5L)
  • 181 kg wet weight (measured), 166kg dry weight (claimed)
  • V-Twin-like engine character and sound
  • 119hp and 73 lb-ft torque
  • Top notch handling
  • LCD dash and full LED lights
  • Removable baffle despite being Euro 5 ;)
It's all the best bits of the Street Triple RS with a significant increase in torque, IMU controlled and adjustable ABS, full LED lights, and cruise control. A twin engine lets me be lazy and take hairpins in either 2nd or 3rd and still drive well out of the corner.

Seriously tempted to get one of these. Considering handing back the RS and ending the PCP early, then going for one of these.... hmmmmmm

Soldato
Welcome to the club!, i've just sent my seat off to be reupholstered with memory foam and gel plus raised in height and recovered in new fabric, also getting the pillion turned into a cowl as it will only be me on it.

You will be complaining about the seat if you spend a decent amount of time on it.

Associate
This is my first bike after passing my test last year.
I was weighing up going for new over used etc, but I'm really happy with what I got.

Just need to put the miles on it now.

@dalepearson what a gorgeous bike!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom