*** New Halberd Gaming Desks ***

Soldato
Jesus, gotta imagine somebody in the OcUK purchasing department has a spanking in their future xD

Dunno who I feel worse for, them or anyone who actually pays £500+ for a pair of legs and some painted cardboard xD

Soldato
Not really sure where the value is here dudes and feels like a large miss to me from the manufacturers.
I don't see a unique selling point to justify the £500+ outlay and when there are powered height adjustable desks with cable management available for less then its a very hard sell at best

Underboss
Idiots gonna idiot.

Gaming desk, I thought the £200 footstool was bad but this is next level stupidity. My desk cost me £160, is better quality and bigger than the £625 option, and I get 10 drawers for storage lol doesn't have any '1337 gaming y0' stuff on it though.

Soldato
:D:D:D:D

They should've said eSports Gaming and add another £299 on top imho, and extra £199 for RGB. If you're doing this might just as well go all the way...
Or just add absolutely nothing (other than may be their own logo), and sell monitor stand for $1000 like a certainly company...:D

Comparing to that, the desk suddenly don't look too bad for what people get in terms of what they are paying :p

Back
Top Bottom