Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
No, but going by the fact he's "buying" skins and guns, he'll be playing for awhile

This is really annoying isn't it.

I'm getting frustrated too, not at the cheaters, just at my inability to secure another Solo win :mad: :D

I keep getting out played/gunned in the final circle.

I've started using the Grau, as I found the FAL is only good really close up at the start/middle of the game, but need something with a bit more range towards the end.

What Perks does everyone run? I've got EOD, Ghost, and Amped.

Caporegime
Neil79 will. You’ll spend the whole game ranting about cheaters instead of communicating to win :D

Pah I've got my own squad I'm good thanks :p

Anyway, anyone had any issues since latest patch? Just updated now I'm getting light flicker on the guns, and texture flicker in game

Associate
Haha.

Pah I've got my own squad I'm good thanks :p

Anyway, anyone had any issues since latest patch? Just updated now I'm getting light flicker on the guns, and texture flicker in game

I had the odd persons operator skins showing as a red/yellow colour. Unless of course on the off chance they've paid for such a horrid looking skin.

Soldato
So does anyone even play the normal multiplayer anymore? All my friends only play warzone nowadays and I just can't stand it unless it has classic mode.

Means I have been soloing it through dom and hardpoint with randos who don't know what the objective is.

Soldato
So does anyone even play the normal multiplayer anymore? All my friends only play warzone nowadays and I just can't stand it unless it has classic mode.

Means I have been soloing it through dom and hardpoint with randos who don't know what the objective is.
I do, havent played Warzone for ages.

I find in MP I either do really well or terrible and seem to get killed from 3 angles at once with people seeing me from the other side of the map and killing me without a scope

Caporegime
The other trouble with cheaters is that it gives you a false sense of how well you are doing. In that, they're killing all the competition at an unprecedented rate.

Of all the games out now, I think Warzone is one of the worst for online cheating sadly.. Shame really as it's a fantastic game!

Permabanned

Love MP, especially now Shipment 24/7 is back :D

Associate

I pretty much only play deathmatch, domination, and whatever the tag collect one is

Back
Top Bottom