*** New Lian-Li II Lancool Mesh Cases ***

Soldato
For those not aware - something like a SilverStone ECU02 PCIE card can be used to provide an internal header for USB-C for £30 tops. Seen some generic looking cards for much less than that kicking around too.

Associate
Little disappointed to see that the RGB fans are only 3 pin, assumed they would be 4 pin like the performance edition.

Yea I was too, nicely worded on the description not making it clear wheather the 3 pin meant for the fan or argb, but going by my 3 extra Lian-li pwm fans that's a blessing as they make a not too loud by annoying sound.

Associate
got mine 08:30 this morning while i was at work and the usb box turned up late afternoon only just unboxed it looks really good now i have the itch to get some new hardware to put in it even though i said to myself the old stuff can go inside it but that upgrade itch is almost winning lol :)

Associate
yeah true, should have been a PWM at the minimum. i'll be swapping fans out anyway so not like it matters to me.

I'm thinking of getting some arctic p12 the white/transparent ones and phanteks halos to go with them, anyone got experience with the halos?

got mine 08:30 this morning while i was at work and the usb box turned up late afternoon only just unboxed it looks really good now i have the itch to get some new hardware to put in it even though i said to myself the old stuff can go inside it but that upgrade itch is almost winning lol :)

The upgrade itch and a perfect excuse too, luckily for me there's isn't much to update that's worth upgrading to right now come zen 3 and rtx 3xxx or nevi 2x things will be different lol.

Soldato
I got my Mesh performance this afternoon. I'm glad I didn't get the RGB now with them being lackluster 3 pin.
Looks like a monster next to my bitfenix prodigy.
No free gifts usbc or haribo *salty*

Associate
I'm thinking of getting some arctic p12 the white/transparent ones and phanteks halos to go with them, anyone got experience with the halos?

the arctic p12's are great, have heard good things about them. I might be getting a few of them to go in my Lancool 2, from a review I saw, they seem to be a lot quieter than my Silent Wings 3.

I'm wondering if I can swap the RGB version for the Performance. I'm such an idiot :o

Associate
20200729_221311.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
wrong link?

Associate
the arctic p12's are great, have heard good things about them. I might be getting a few of them to go in my Lancool 2, from a review I saw, they seem to be a lot quieter than my Silent Wings 3.

I'm wondering if I can swap the RGB version for the Performance. I'm such an idiot :o

Yea seen a few really good reviews about the p12's there hard to beat especially at the price they go for and plus a 10 year warranty so arctic must be confident about them lasting.

Hoping the Phanteks halos work good with them as I like the white light in my pc, will see if there's any reviews on the halos.

Caporegime
Is there a non pressure optimised P12 that's airflow optimised for case fan use? I can only find pressure optimised versions unless the silent version is the one for case fan use.

Back
Top Bottom