Lenovo Ideapad 5

nam

nam

Soldato
I expect to get mine today any tips on what to remove and install first?

I would like to take a base image as well of the OS. any recommendations on what to use

nam

nam

Soldato
parcel has gone missing the UPS driver delivered to another address according to tracker. I went to the address on my street and the owner claims he has not received any UPS delivery. All day at home and No UPS Van or driver showed up. I am going to chase Lenovo now and let them deal with it. The Address on the order was correct. No idea what UPS have been doing

Associate
I may now be convinced to get this for university in September. Looks a goos price for something that I can lumber with me to the college, and I get 150 off from DSA and whatever discount my totum, student beans or UNiDAYS can provide, any reason why a programmer couldn't use this thing daily for code?

There was great information in this thread thank you all.

Caporegime
N
I may now be convinced to get this for university in September. Looks a goos price for something that I can lumber with me to the college, and I get 150 off from DSA and whatever discount my totum, student beans or UNiDAYS can provide, any reason why a programmer couldn't use this thing daily for code?

There was great information in this thread thank you all.

No reason you couldn't use it daily. I like mine, USB C display out is cool, CPU is a beast, noise seems better with each BIOS update. Touch pad is a tad small and build is a bit cheap in the grand scheme but unbeatable for the money.

nam

nam

Soldato
^ reading around this is happening far too often with the delivery of this laptop..

Did not know it was such a issue , should have stuck to Amazon. Lenovo have said it takes 8 days to launch an investigation which is too long considering that everything is tracked during the whole stage of shipment. I have asked for a full refund

Back
Top Bottom