• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Series X for myself, just trying to work out whether it's worth giving my daughter my Xbox One X or trading it and her normal S in against a Series S for her.

Also just checked my Gamepass and thats paid up until the July 2022 so in theory for the one off £450 that works out as £9 per month for us each for the next two years of gaming. Bargain!

Soldato
Not trying to teach people how to suck eggs but you are reading the info correctly I assume? The all access plan works out as a saving of £10 over 2 years. It's great that it's interest free, but it's not hard to believe that it won't be yours once paid off and I wouldn't call it a 'killer deal'....

Soldato
Not trying to teach people how to suck eggs but you are reading the info correctly I assume? The all access plan works out as a saving of £10 over 2 years. It's great that it's interest free, but it's not hard to believe that it won't be yours once paid off and I wouldn't call it a 'killer deal'....
It is yours after the 24 months....

Soldato
You are buying it, not renting it.

Associate
It is yours after the 24 months....

Yes, the way I understand it is that you own the console after 2 years and then your subscription drops to £10.99 a month for Games Pass Ultimate (unless you cancel or downgrade to a lower subscription plan). Either way, the console is yours after the two years.

Caporegime
So if the rumours are true regarding the Xbox series x launching at £449 then it’s really a no brainer.
I was expecting it to be around 500-600 at the very least.

Now to convince the missus that I need a new Xbox lol even though my Xbox one x is perfectly fine:p

Soldato
So if the rumours are true regarding the Xbox series x launching at £449 then it’s really a no brainer.
I was expecting it to be around 500-600 at the very least.

Now to convince the missus that I need a new Xbox lol even though my Xbox one x is perfectly fine:p
Its not a rumour. Its a fact.

Soldato
CoD 2020 press release says 120hz and ray tracing for all next gen platforms. I guess that means dynamic res up to 4k for the X and up to 1440p for the S. Rather impressive really.

Soldato
Waiting to see what games are available at launch. Nothing is really selling me on the system so far?

I can’t see Sony getting near 249.

349 MAYBE...

I reckon Sony's PS5 will be £350-400 for the digital version and £450-500 for the Blu-ray variant.

Given all Sony's consoles are the same ~10 Teraflop CPU/GPU there's no way they'll get close to the £250 Series S pricing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom