Watercooled Case Gallery

Associate
Thanks for the heads up. What did you use to cut and deburr the tubes - I have no experience with cutting copper.
A cheap adjustable pipe cutter and the usual deburring tool with some sandpaper. It's surprisingly easy - just insert the tube, tighten the cutter, and rotate. Continue to tighten the cutter whenever it feels loose and you should end up with a nice clean cut.

Soldato
Not the best picture as I've only got my phone camera and the pc is under my desk but I'll be moving it to the top,just fitted a EVGA Hydro copper block to my 2080 super FTW 3 ultra.

20200817-152900.jpg

1CE

1CE

Associate
This is my build, I had trouble making it fit in the case... :D My new phanteks enthoo pro 2 case arrives today so watch this space.

**Update**

Now all my Phanteks Enthoo pro 2 case :D .

Last edited:
Soldato
Been a while but quite a recent build. Not quite as smart as my previous builds with hardline etc but went more for a stealth black build with easy maintainance. Still waiting for my sound cards molex carbon cable so haven't fitted that yet. Rest are just extensions with aluminium combs fitted from my old cablemod cables. Also need to tidy the rest of the cables to try train them more straight. Cutout in the mobo tray means its quite difficult to get the 24pin looking nice.

Case is a corsair 900D with custom cold zero midplate/backplate and front fan grills. Case is a bit old a tired in places now but still going strong.

Appologies for the desk mess also. My pc is usually in a different location. Put on my desk to take a photo to update. As you can imagine is extremely heavy so hoped i got a decent photo more than anything.

hD3hEwM.jpg
Specs:
10980XE w/ EKWB Magnitude X299 CPU waterblock
Asus Rampage 6 Extreme Encore
32GB Corsair LPX 3600MHz
EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra and EKWB Full cover waterblock w/ nickel backplate
Asus Essence STX2 Soundcard
Samsung 960 Evo plus 1TB + 512GB 960 Pro M.2
Samsung 850 Evo 2x2TB SSD's
Corsair HX1000i
Corsair 900D with custom cold zero midplate + backplate.
LG 55" E8 4K OLED
LG 32GK850G-B 1440p 165hz

Watercooling bits
EKWB XE and PE 480mm Radiators
EKWB D5 Dual pump
EKWB 16/10 Torque fittings w/ nickel insert rings
EKWB ZMT 16/10 Tubing
EKWB X-RES 250 w/ multiport top
Corsair ml120 fans x10 in white rgb with black corners, 1x ml140.
Mayhems X1 Clear Coolant

Associate
First ever attempt at water cooling, up until now every PC I've had has been air cooled. Skipped AIO and went straight to custom loop. It's been a long time coming because I've had problems with my back, but finally got it together this evening:

50324232213_de9186e9bb_o.jpg

Need to get the RGB LEDs inserted into the CPU waterblock and connected up, fancy a small RGB strip down the left inside of the case to give some extra lighting. When I come to get my GPU waterblocked, then I'll change the tubing layout. I was kinda hoping that the vertical bit of soft tubing might stay straighter, but it doesn't want to!

Quite pleased for my first ever attempt, please be gentle ;););)

Edit on 21/10/20:

And this is what the system looks like now, after I waterblocked the GPU several weeks ago. Cabling since tidied up and paper towels removed :p

50364317507_c4c2ffc2cc_o.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Never posted mine in here but it has changed now for a simpler setup. I loved this the way it was but am selling off some bits soon to make way for a simpler loop with a different taste

Soldato
Latest project.. Will be wall mounted, just need to leak test and wait for my proper coolant to arrive :D going to get a small lcd screen to display temps etc in the gap to the right of the board.might dremel off the end of the gpu mount so it goes flush

Last edited:
Soldato
Motherboard looks lost in there:)
Nice build though mate.
Yeah, I was debating changing to micro/atx, but I never use any other expansion cards other than a graphics card, and 16gb is still enough ram for gaming, even when 32 is needed I can just swap to 2 x 16gb sticks.

Wont look so lost when I put a screen in the gap to monitor temps etc and the 24pin atx cable is in:)

Back
Top Bottom