Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Hey has anyone noticed since s6 really bad graphics like a blur. I think it’s something to do with the AA or render but it’s horrible

playing on 5700xt never had problems before

Soldato
Hey has anyone noticed since s6 really bad graphics like a blur. I think it’s something to do with the AA or render but it’s horrible

Could you get a screenshot (win key & print screen, saves in pictures) I’ll compare

Associate

I saw this in season 3....it was aweful and really felt like my eyes were wrong.

I now run Radeon Image Sharpening at 80% to clean it up.

Soldato
Could someone get a screenshot of the blurry graphics. I'll see if it looks the same or if i just dont notice it.
This may be shaders lot loading properly

Associate
HELP!!! Has anyone had issues with stuttering and packet loss? I have 6 ping, 140 down, 20 up. I've set up port forwarding and I have an i7-9700K, 32GB RAM and RTX 2080 Super but I'm still having massive issues when playing online. Has anyone else had these issues and managed to resolve them?

Soldato
HELP!!! Has anyone had issues with stuttering and packet loss? I have 6 ping, 140 down, 20 up. I've set up port forwarding and I have an i7-9700K, 32GB RAM and RTX 2080 Super but I'm still having massive issues when playing online. Has anyone else had these issues and managed to resolve them?
What nvidia driver, do you have gayforce experience with highlights enabled, reflex enabled?
Try 445.87 driver only - remove all the other junk

Associate
Use GeForce Experience and add the sharpening filter. I also use contrast/brightness. Game looks great. Like a cheapo way of getting a new gfx card!!/running at higher rezy!

Associate

I've seen some regular packet loss recently over the last two days. Might explain why it feels like hit reg is off and enemies take 20 bullets to go down. Had a few instances where I've teleported about the place.

Soldato
I decided to give the sharpening a go and it does look so much better at minimal performance drop
I applied the same settings as in this video using Geforce experience installed with 445.87 driver. Highlight and Reflex still disabled

Look great and works perfect in MP and Warzone so far (but only had one game in Warzone and two in MP)

I'll get a few more pics from MP and Warzone later today

mYwoSw3.jpg

Edit, some of MW mainly Downtown

ODajeSe.jpg

Onjy998.jpg

LuSrfBA.jpg

qA1AF2Y.jpg

jFGEGZl.jpg

z2QXUbR.jpg

inYb3rJ.jpg

hXSM4J7.jpg

Px4SVX6.jpg

hosN58S.jpg

QLTnwPY.jpg

UX5R9Xj.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
ive got same monitor but only a 980ti so have everything off and manage 50fps :/ i think everything on is still 50fps
or not much lower

Back
Top Bottom