Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
ive got same monitor but only a 980ti so have everything off and manage 50fps :/ i think everything on is still 50fps
or not much lower
Interesting. Everything lowest i dont get much higher but guess thats cpu related (i7 4790k) Id be happy with 90fps+ all the time but that would require a new system (cpu, motherboard, ram, soundcard)

Soldato
actually just tested and i get between 70 and 55 on low settings but still not much diff

I get lots of annoying white jaggies im not sure how you fix that

Soldato
Hi, i've just seen the above about the nvidia Freestyle game filtering, i've just reinstalled the drivers with Geforce experience but whenever i start the game and hit Alt+F3 i get the message "an error occured, please restart the game to use this feature", i have restarted windows and the game multiple times to no avail, any ideas? Latest drivers 456.55

EDIT: got it working, turns out it doesnt like it when you disable Ansel in nvidia driver inspector. Re-enabled and its functioning, now to go and test :D

Last edited:
Associate
I just play at 1080p on a 24 inch monitor; all settings on high and vsync on, so capped at 60fps. Plays really well at that and looks the part with the filters I mentioned earlier. Would like a bigger monitor but not a necessity in the current climate.

Soldato
Why do so many people camp in MP? Most games are not enjoyable because people will just sit in the same spot for the entire match, they are hard to dig out too.

I generally blame console/joypad players, I never saw this many campers in previous titles I played.

Also SBMM makes things much worse, before the campers were noobs, now I get elite level campers, mixed in with a few people that slide round corners at 100 mph. Seriously, why does sliding make you go faster? It should slow you down, but no it's crazy fast and people are very hard to hit.

Soldato
I just play at 1080p on a 24 inch monitor; all settings on high and vsync on, so capped at 60fps. Plays really well at that and looks the part with the filters I mentioned earlier. Would like a bigger monitor but not a necessity in the current climate.
I’ve been tempted to downgrade from 34” 3440x1440 to 27” or 24” and lower res but I think id be disappointed.
Big ultra wide screen is certainly nice, at the same time 5 million pixels is a lot harder to drive than 2 million! Gsync also makes gaming a whole lot better.
I think the last time i played at 1080p was maybe in Battlefield 2 in 2005/2006 :D

Soldato
I’ve been tempted to downgrade from 34” 3440x1440 to 27” or 24” and lower res but I think id be disappointed.
Big ultra wide screen is certainly nice, at the same time 5 million pixels is a lot harder to drive than 2 million! Gsync also makes gaming a whole lot better.
I think the last time i played at 1080p was maybe in Battlefield 2 in 2005/2006 :D

i dropped to my old 27” from 32” just to try as it still works but it’s dying. Some minor sharpness increase but the size difference for me was quite a big one. I think you would be disappointed dropping from 21:9 especially to 1080p it would be tiny in comparison at 24”.

I have a 32” and a 27” feels way too small now.

I have however been tempted by a 24” 240hz 1080p side monitor just for warzone and for osrs but I haven’t decided yet.

Soldato
i dropped to my old 27” from 32” just to try as it still works but it’s dying. Some minor sharpness increase but the size difference for me was quite a big one. I think you would be disappointed dropping from 21:9 especially to 1080p it would be tiny in comparison at 24”.

I have a 32” and a 27” feels way too small now.

I have however been tempted by a 24” 240hz 1080p side monitor just for warzone and for osrs but I haven’t decided yet.
I might try a work screen i have thats 22” and 1080p, maybe not even 1080p

Soldato
Definitely something fishy in Multiplayer, it's happening every day now. First 2 or 3 games were fine, everything working fine. Last game, I am dying in one or two shots every single time (not just the ubiquitous new sniper), I mean smg 2 rounds dead again and again and again from full health. Night and Day from the previous servers. Honestly, it is such a noticeable difference it is like playing hardcore (except I can't kill people as fast).

It is like they make it in some servers that you are going to die SO MUCH easier than other servers. WTF is going on?

Soldato
Definitely something fishy in Multiplayer, it's happening every day now. First 2 or 3 games were fine, everything working fine. Last game, I am dying in one or two shots every single time (not just the ubiquitous new sniper), I mean smg 2 rounds dead again and again and again from full health. Night and Day from the previous servers. Honestly, it is such a noticeable difference it is like playing hardcore (except I can't kill people as fast).

It is like they make it in some servers that you are going to die SO MUCH easier than other servers. WTF is going on?

Same for me, I wonder if it's a way they punish you for having a good game. Some times I get such poor hit reg and I only play hardcore, people can survive multiple AR bullets too even when they do register.

Soldato

I sort of find the same. One game im in I get something like a 4/1 k/d then the next game im shocking and cant hit anything.

Can certainly tell who's using k&m and who's on a pad with the amount of SRPs being used. Quick zoom on pad is super fast and smoothly zooms into the target last minute from a 'general direction' aim at the person going by the spec cam.
K&m the zoom and shot is still rapid but need to be much more precise and is way less smooth if that makes sense. Like a last minute bit of additional aim is required. Not needing the additonal aim on pad to me is cheating

The SPR and Val need nerfing to crap. Certainly the ADS speed on the SPR. Games were jsut getting more interesting with a mix of rounded weapons then two new ones come along and no-one uses anything else now really :rolleyes:

Soldato
They don't need nerfing they need patching. The spr has instant hit, zero time to death and no bullet drop.

It's completely point and click

The as val when using the 10 round clip passed through any object on the map.

Both broken and shocked they did not update or remove when they pushed out the map rotation update yesterday...

Associate
Can anyone help. I cant hear my friend on chat but I can talk and hear other members of the party. Hes on ps4, I'm on pc but 2 others are on ps4 and I can hear them. They can talk to him but i cant?
How can that be?

Caporegime
They don't need nerfing they need patching. The spr has instant hit, zero time to death and no bullet drop.

I was parachuting down, another team near by. So I cut my parachute to fast speed to the ground, and I was instant killed. Not by someone on the ground, but by another person also doing the same thing! :mad:

Associate
Can anyone help. I cant hear my friend on chat but I can talk and hear other members of the party. Hes on ps4, I'm on pc but 2 others are on ps4 and I can hear them. They can talk to him but i cant?
How can that be?

Unfortunately that is a pretty common bug, I also have had that issue since launch. Fortunately the friend on PS4 has switched to PC now so not an issue for me, but that doesn't help you! I have read that some people have solved the issue by disabling all output and input devices on their pc aside from the ones in use for WZ. It didn't work for me, but it may do for you! Good luck!

On another note, played a few quad games last night (2 wins, woo) but in 3 games all 4 of us just crashed out of the game randomly. Heard this was happening on S6 launch, but thought it had been fixed! So many bug this season, quite frustrating.

Associate
Can anyone help. I cant hear my friend on chat but I can talk and hear other members of the party. He's on ps4, I'm on pc but 2 others are on ps4 and I can hear them. They can talk to him but I cant?
How can that be?

We've had this issue this week, get them to disable and enable voice chat in their warzone options, then mute and unmute the lobby while you're all readying up.

Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom