Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Have they massively reduced the number of supply boxes? There used to be loads of them, now I can't find one, that hasn't already been opened.

SO I dropped at Superstore, always mad but full of boxes. not one! Dropped there 3 times, didn't even die instantly, but it's like there are no boxes left WTF!?

Soldato
Got called a hacker for my sniper shot but ended with a win. :)

sBs3dHD.mp4

sBs3dHD)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Got called a hacker for my sniper shot but ended with a win. :)
sBs3dHD.mp4

sBs3dHD)

The only ones I call cheaters are those that scope you up on the other side of a wall,follow you, then bang dead as soon as you appear at the door. Or the other types, that just know you were hiding in a bush or around the corner without any enemy uav.

I've actually had "3" cheaters that I reported banned from the game!

Soldato
Nice shot by the way very twitchy though ha ha maybe thats the play, the wiggle !
Haha yeah that’s me :D I’m always pressing WASD as you can’t stand still for too long :p

The only ones I call cheaters are those that scope you up on the other side of a wall,follow you, then bang dead as soon as you appear at the door. Or the other types, that just know you were hiding in a bush or around the corner without any enemy uav.

I've actually had "3" cheaters that I reported banned from the game!
I’ve noticed this more and more, tbf I’ve always said I don’t encounter cheaters all that much and I just die to good players but the last few weeks have been hectic with cheaters, almost every game someone is using either an aimbot or a wallhack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Managed to get all of the Halloween loot boxes for the pumpkin skin, quite like it :D

After around 50 - 60 attempts at getting the last one from the Dam I finally got it too :cool: The rest were fairly easy (except for Superstore) to get but boy that last one at the dam was a nightmare. Not enough boxes, too many players swarming the place and usually killed within a minute of landing there.

Caporegime
Most difficult to get is the Dam and Superstore because the lack of boxes per amount of people going there, which as you rightly said above.

Still, I did this the other day and waiting for the team to catch up :D :D

Associate
Anyone else getting some nasty FPS issues since season 6 my 3080 on the latest drivers the framerate is all over the place in warzone, tried rolling back a few drivers and the latest hotfix but doesn't seem to make a difference even over or underclocked doesn't seem to help.

Don't experience this in any other titles so I'm doubtful it's a hardware issue

Soldato
Anyone else getting some nasty FPS issues since season 6 my 3080 on the latest drivers the framerate is all over the place in warzone, tried rolling back a few drivers and the latest hotfix but doesn't seem to make a difference even over or underclocked doesn't seem to help.

Don't experience this in any other titles so I'm doubtful it's a hardware issue

Yep, my FPS is high but the game has felt like it's stuttering since season 6 started. Love WZ but the optimisation needs work.

Soldato
Yep, my FPS is high but the game has felt like it's stuttering since season 6 started. Love WZ but the optimisation needs work.

I tried putting vsync back on last night (I run freesync monitor) as I've had weird stuttering, I think it might have been a bit more stable. Will be able to tell tonight.

Back
Top Bottom