• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
white balance is really different to all the other devices I have. PC monitors are colour calibrated. Ipad pro has True Tone on and looks natural white. Iphone 12 has True Tone on and looks really warm. With it off it looks really cool, very blue

Soldato
white balance is really different to all the other devices I have. PC monitors are colour calibrated. Ipad pro has True Tone on and looks natural white. Iphone 12 has True Tone on and looks really warm. With it off it looks really cool, very blue

I always thought true tone looked yellow on my old XS, and it does on my wife's current XS. Since I like crisp paper whites, even if they burn my retinas, I used to leave true tone off

Caporegime
That might be online policy but taking it back to store might be different ?
Well it was bought online :confused: But yes if you bought it in store then the policy is different as you lose the 14 day return policy. Not sure what it is nowadays with the covid situation, but I remember when I got my iPhone XS from Apple they said I couldn’t return it for a refund as they had display models so you could play with them. But online you can as far as I know.

You mean you don't RAAAR! like Flossy? :D
Lol no it was just a satisfying mmmmmm when I peeled it off.

I might exchange my Apple blue one for the gold one. Seen a video earlier on it and it looked really nice, better than my gold iPhone XS. Definitely looks better than the pacific blue imho.

Soldato
I wanted a blue 12, ordered a black. Thought I'd fix that with a blue case, but somehow ordered myself a black one of those too!

Phone arrived today, looks good but I can't use it yet until I get some 2fa stuff sorted out.

This phone was the push I needed to ditch Google Authenticator and move to Authy since there’s no way of transferring your Authenticator data from Android to iOS.

Commissario
Well it was bought online :confused: But yes if you bought it in store then the policy is different as you lose the 14 day return policy. Not sure what it is nowadays with the covid situation, but I remember when I got my iPhone XS from Apple they said I couldn’t return it for a refund as they had display models so you could play with them. But online you can as far as I know.
No, that's not correct. I've bought Apple products in store and you can still return within fourteen days. I've done it a couple of times.

Commissario

It direct to Vodafone he talking not apple
That's not how I'm seeing it.

Soldato

I’ve never used True Tone on my 11 Pro for this reason. I’m also really into photography and the name is ironic as it renders completely false whites and completely throws off images.

Caporegime
No, that's not correct. I've bought Apple products in store and you can still return within fourteen days. I've done it a couple of times.
You must have got lucky then because they told me explicitly that once I bought the phone I could not return it.
But not that I wanted to, I played with it in store for a good hr so I knew exactly what i was buying.

Commissario
You must have got lucky then because they told me explicitly that once I bought the phone I could not return it.
No, there was no luck involved.

Apple's fourteen day return policy is here.

It even has a specific section for store returns.

Apple Store Returns Policy
You can indicate your intent to return within 14 days of receiving your product. You have a further 14 days after indicating your intent to return to then return your products or arrange for their collection.

Associate
Anyone else preorder from Apple last week when estimated delivery was today, and then it got pushed back to 2nd November? I've just noticed my order has changed from 'Processing' to 'Preparing to Ship', delivery estimate still says 2nd November but fingers crossed it might come a bit early!

Associate
How big a difference does the nits of iphone 12 625nits and iphone 12 Pro 800+ make with these phones in real usage? Mostly just sunny day brighter display?

Back
Top Bottom