Beheading at Notre-Dame basilica in Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Please don't attempt to derail the thread, this is about an Islamic terror attack. Make your own thread if you want to talk about far right terror attacks...

Lol derail a thread? This threads a mess. This was a far right terror attack mate. It was an extremist attack aka far right. Whats the difference?

Caporegime
Am i the only person who thinks we need to formulate a plan? It is the same thing everytime this happens there is a load of sympathy and solidarity but where or what is your actual political plan to prevent this in future? France can always change laws but Islam DOES NOT EVER CHANGE! It is the same as 1400yrs ago and will be the same in another 1400. What are Macron and Johnson and Merkel going to do about it?

Nothing! Too weak basically no better than clapping away Covid19. It has zero effect and thus more people are going to die. The numbers say it all Islam is projected to grow in Europe. Want some facts? There are now more Muslims in Europe than many native nationalitys thanks to Globalism. 40million adherants of Islam thats nearly more than the Spanish what happens when Islam outnumbers the Spanish? The Polish? They dwarf the Dutch etc and the same is true of England. There are 2.4m or so Muslims in the UK. If they keep growing they will not only outnumber the Northern Irish which they do by a factor of x2 and more but they will outnumber the Welsh. How do people wake up in the morning knowing you got replaced? There should be a law that says no one can outnumber the Scots or Welsh or NI. It is wrong! The red squirrel is protected from the Grey so why does it not apply to humans? It is disgusting really!

Formulate a plan or elect new leaders, Do away with French citizenship or UK citizenship and make everyone reapply and those who do not follow our values do not get citizenship. It is the only way unless action is taken soon the numbers will increase and so will the attacks. Eventually it will come to the point where they decide they can no longer tolerate the death toll and pass some kind of anti Islam defamation law and that is exactly when Islams victory route will be guaranteed.

yeah would get rid of a lot of scroats who live round here on the housing estates, the Jeremy Kyle crowd.

Caporegime
. . . and how exactly do you think that this modernisation can be enforced / encouraged?
Who do you think will bring about "modernisation" of religious belief?

I don't know but it needs to happen, they need an Islamic "enlightenment", in many parts of the world it is quite oppressive aside from the obvious re: terror attacks or mobs or lunatics kicking off over cartoons etc.. Just look at how bat **** crazy Pakistan goes re: blasphemy accusations, even the lower courts there are ****ed, lawyers can be killed or openly threatened for merely defending someone accused of blasphemy, death threats can be made against the accused with no police action etc.. It's a total mess thanks to this backwards take on Islam that is so widespread.

Caporegime
Turns out he's one of those poor poor "asylum seekers" that goes across the Med. Rescued by the red cross.
Repays the safety he's been granted by going on a murder spree.

Permabanned
Turns out he's one of those poor poor "asylum seekers" that goes across the Med. Rescued by the red cross.
Repays the safety he's been granted by going on a murder spree.

Oh really! So when i got kinda poked in SC Trump VS Biden thread i got asked what? Who could have a problem with Medicines San frontier? That is like having beef with the Red Cross hinting that it makes you retarded.

And yet here we have a Red Cross aided terrorist who killed three people! I love it most when the biggest hypocrite of all the BBC prove me right! People who donate to Medicines San Frontier or the Red Cross you probably aided a terrorist and are part guilty.

Post #6788 remember @Colonel_Klinck? :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Caporegime
Why do people keep banging on about taking migrants from these places again?

The only surprise here's that people are surprised by attacks like this.

I said it before Christians/ catholics are being hunted down by people issuing a religious war against them. We can invite more of those war mongers into our country. Or we can say no more.

Soldato
Lol, terrorist groups like antifa are far left.

Yea and BLM are getting pretty close after assaulting people, some shootings and burning down property :\

Its a shame groups like this destroy their public support by themselves by going completely off the rails. It does more harm than good for causes their allegedly support.

The left wing press still push their narrative, but most people have had enough and dont want to hear it anymore.

Last edited:
Soldato
I haven't called him an extremist at all. Do you always make things up?

Right so your religious argument doesnt work then does it.

I know this attack really strikes at the heart of your ideology but these are some crazy comments.

Why?

Far-right politics can lead to oppression, violence, forced assimilation, ethnic cleansing and even genocide against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority, or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group,[10][11] nation, state,[12] national religion, dominant culture, or ultraconservative traditional social institutions.[13]

Sorry mate but this was a far right attack. Being a Nazi is also far right so the morons wanting to put people in concentration camps are also far right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom